It's a what?!?!

-The Friend-

Kaley's Pov

"Shoot kill ahhh I'm down cali death bed!"

"Hello.....Find then up to me ahhh die,die,die,die stupid slugs!"

I was playing my game I heard a knock at the door...

"Who's there?" I said not even looking over keeping my eyes glued to the TV. Right now I'm playing the best video game in the world man it's a good game haha I love it. Sadly my wing man had to go to work...how did I know cos I know you just read my freak out....O.O creepy I know but he texted me and said so. so here I am alone....But anyway who cares it's up to me to finish this dirty whop of a thing we call a mess.

"It's the boys now will you let us in the fricken house already people are staring." Taylor said anxiously.

"It's open come in." I said again not takeing my eyes off the screen.

*hears them trying to open the door*

"Ugh Kaley Is not unlocked kaley let us in right now!" Matt said irritated.

I laughed and laugh, I laughed so hard i had to pause my game so I could fall on the floor and laugh so hard I would cry. Your probably wondering how it's so funny........Well I got news for you....I ain't got no clue why. I guess it's cos I locked them out cos I sorta maybe maybe not have known that they were coming. Whoops hehehe.

"Kaley this isn't funny now let us in please."

"O-Ok hahaha I'm comin who whats so importaaaaaaaann ahhhh get that thing outa here and what is it....? Oh god it's not one of us is it? It better not be!" I said freaking out with my eyes turning red and backing away on the back part of the couch.

"It's a human baby. But before you freakout some more we came here so you could see what it is...Cos we thought it would be inappropriate if we all checked if you catch our drift." Taylor said playing with the baby.

"Ok so what your saying is you want me to check it and see if it's a boy or a girl?" I asked nervously and slowly getting off the back part of the couch.

"Yup that's it really." Said Nash

"Ok let me see it." I said holding my hand out for the baby.

I take it from him and go to the bathroom to check what the baby is...

-

After I come back thinking how cute she is...I hand the baby back to Taylor.

"Alrighty it's a girl enjoy yourselves." I said not really caring anymore and completely uninterested in the whole idea now.

"It's a what? Oh and by the way your coming with us....." Said Carter

In my opinion I always thought he was very gorgeous I don't know why though but he is....to me.

"Wait wha-?" That's all I said right before Carter thumped me and knocked me out for a little bit.

I woke up in their car with Taylor holding the baby.....I swear I've only held the thing once and it's like it's his...I wonder how many times the other boys have held her??? knowing Taylor probably not as often as I would think. Wait where are we going..???I haven't even opend my eyes yet. I know I'm in their car cos of the rotten boy stinky smell.

"Kaley wake up I know your awake." Nash said looking in the mirror on the windshield.

"Well if you knew I was awake then why did you ask?" I said smart sass like

(Not supposed to cuss in my books....eh sorry to interrupt)

"Haha ok I guess your right...Well now that your up I need to ask you a question." Nash said paying attention to the road.

"Ok and that is?"

"What is the baby I never was quite listening....in fact I don't think any of us were." He said with a small chuckle behind his sentence.

"Well it's a girl." I said with annoyance and attitude in my voice. For the rest of the car ride home he didn't say a word until we got home.

Once we were in the mansion and in the living room Nash and Taylor for some reason lost it. They both said in unison.

"It's a what?!?!"