♡ Sleepover! Part 2 // Chap. 5 ♡

♡ Warnings ♡
Crushes
Embarrassed Izuku
Some Nice Iidaraka Content

《 Izuku's POV 》

After training, Iida, Uraraka, Tsu, Todoroki and I went to eat lunch in the cafeteria. It was pretty crowded, but hardly anything had changed since last year.

"That training was pretty fun, honestly." Tsu said. I nodded, agreeing with her.

Uraraka grinned. "And Bakugo started listening to you," She started, leaning forward with her chin rested on the back of her hand. "What's that about?"

I furrowed my brows. "What are you implying?" I asked her.

She shrugged. "I'm just saying, maybe he likes you."

"And you're back to this," I groaned.

"Bakugo liking Midoriya?" Todoroki questioned, with his mouth full of noodles. "Don't know about that, Uraraka."

Uraraka threw her hands up. "Oh, come on Todo! How do you not see it?"

"I for sure don't see how he could like me..." I mumbled.

"Well," He started. "Bakugo bullied Midoriya for years. And he hasn't apologized or even showed signs of remorse for anything. I suppose recently he has laid off on Midoriya, ever since the one time they were on house arrest, but that doesn't necessarily forgive everything he's done to Midoriya. Plus, Bakugo is sort of...rough. I feel like he would push Midoriya to do things he doesn't want to do."

"All I thought was he would find the idea of liking me ridiculous..." I said.

"So basically," Uraraka said with food in her mouth, pointing her chopsticks towards Todoroki. "you're saying Bakugo is explosive, pun sort of intended, and they would have an abusive relationship."

"When you put it like that, it makes Bakugo look terrible." Tsu stated.

"I suppose it does." Todoroki responded. "But my opinion won't change until Bakugo changes and apologizes."

I laughed. "Kacchan swallowing his pride? That's only a dream."

Uraraka shifted the conversation to the other two. "Well, what do you think, Iida and Tsu?"

Iida sat up straight. "I understand Todoroki's thoughts, but I find it odd to think of one of our classmates with such villainous characteristics. Yes, Bakugo is aggressive, but honestly it's a stretch saying Bakugo would go as far as abusing Midoriya."

"But do you think he likes Deku?" Uraraka asked again.

Iida shrugged. "It's possible."

I groaned again. "I don't understand you guys...how could Kacchan like me, of all people?"

Uraraka turned to Tsu, barely acknowledging me. "You?"

"I agree with Iida," She said, simply.

"Ha!" Uraraka exclaimed. "You're outnumbered, Todo!"

Todoroki just shrugged.

"Can we talk about something else, now?" I complained.

Uraraka smiled. "Sure, whiny-butt."

"Y'know, we don't really hang out that often." Tsu said, sparking a conversation. "We should do something together this weekend."

I raised my head. "Oh yeah, like what?"

"Oh, I don't know, maybe we could go to the movi-"

"Sleepover!" Uraraka shouted.

Iida perked up. "That's not a bad idea,"