♡ Ditch // Chap. 13 ♡

♡ Warnings ♡
Implied Sexual Content
Profanity

《 3rd Person POV 》

A sliver of light peeked through the curtains in Katsuki's dorm room. The whistling wind made the leaves inch closer and closer to falling off their tree. The sky was tinted gray with thick clouds, hardly letting the sun's rays through.

Izuku rolled over, and his eyes opened ever so slowly. He sat up, yawning, stretching, and hissing at the pain in his hips. The green-haired boy looked at Katsuki, and then at the clock on the nightstand.

9:18am

Oh shit.

Izuku gasped and shook Katsuki awake. "Kacchan! Kacchan wake up, we're late for school!"

Katsuki grunted and rubbed his eyes "What time is it?" He asked through a yawn.

Izuku got up, gathering his clothes. Luckily, he left his school uniform in Katsuki's room. His thighs were very sore, courtesy of Katsuki. He tried to ignore it, but that wasn't working out too well. "It's 9:20!"

Katsuki sighed. "Oh fuck." He said, still not getting up. "What if...we just ditch school today?"

Izuku turned and stared at Katsuki incredulously. "What? Of course not! We'll get in enough trouble for being late, let alone ditching...what if we get expelled? Aizawa was close to expelling us when we had that fight at Ground Beta, so no doubt he will. And if we have to explain why we ditched that would be awkward and embarrassing, imagine what our parents would say. This really isn't a good idea, I don't know why yo-"

"Deku, you fucking nerd, shut the hell up with your goddamn muttering." Katsuki snapped. Izuku flinched. "You're overthinking it. Just stay here with me."

"Why can't you stay here by yourself?" The emerald-eyed boy asked.

Katsuki sighed. "'Cause that would be boring as fuck." He sat up and pulled the shorter boy on top of him. Izuku gasped. "So?"

Izuku blushed and thought it over. "Fine," he mumbled. "Hey, yesterday you kept complaining about me being on top of you. What's the big deal?"

Katsuki shrugged, and changed the subject. "Are your legs sore?"

The freckled teen perked up. "Yes! Very sore, actually. But...eh, nevermind," He trailed off.

"But what?" Katsuki smirked.

Izuku shook his head. "Nevermind, it's just a dirty thought"

"I didn't know you were capable of conceiving one of those. Now I'm really interested."

Izuku sighed. "But it's worth it." He looked away and blushed.

The blond giggled. "Aha, we've rubbed off on you." Katsuki flipped them over so that he was hovering over the shorter male. "Would a round two be worth it?"

"Then my legs will be even more sore, not to mention we'll have hero training tomor- mmm, Kacchan wait-"

"What now?" Katsuki complained.

Izuku looked at him. "I don't want my legs to be even more sore,"

The red-eyed boy sighed and thought for a second. "I'll just...carry you or something."

"Promise?" Izuku replied, restraining a smile.

"Promise."

"I'm yours,"

"Bet."

Without another word, Katsuki crashed a sloppy kiss onto the other boy's lips.

------------------