ch two

Dark: Kitten, the sun is starting to set their is still light out. There is nothing to be scared about,I will be at your side this whole night. *He glances back at you as he holds out his hand for you to take a hold of* Now come. We don't have much time till it starts

Y/N: *sighs hard as you take Dark's hand and walks through the gate and into the never ending woods* The sun set is beautiful isn't it? *You look up at the sky. the sun was half way down to only leave the sky a beautiful pastel color of oranges, pinks, blues and purple's. The top of the trees danced in the blowing wind*

Dark: Kitten come on we have no time to gaze at the sky.

Y/N: Alright..*holds onto his hand a bit more as it starts to get abit darker* Dark, I'm starting to not be able to see the path..

Dark: Stay close.

Y/N: *you look up at Dark as you think to you're self* "I know he won't lead me wrong..After all, we have been together for a very long time..to think of it we have been together for a while now."  *You look up at the tall man who holds your hand* "his eyes are as black as the night's sky behind him..and his skin is as gray as ash from a fresh leftover fire but his touch is what would throw off anyone else.. I've heard other people say that his touch is so cold it could freeze your heart by a single touch, but yet this cold dark ruler they call him is so warm to my touch.." *you feel your cheeks get a bit hot as you start to blush slightly*

Dark: your blushing, and I haven't even done anything to you yet. Hehehe..have you finally fallen for me? *His voice is cold and deep as he says that in a sly tone*

Y/N: Y..You wish!!! *You shake your head trying to focus on where you are walking*

Dark: *let's out a powerful and deep laugh as he watched her trying to act cool* relax, it's just a small party my friends throw every Halloween. I'll make damn sure none of them lay a hand on you. *Grips harder onto your wrist as he thinks of things that could go wrong*

Y/n: o..ow..ow! Dark your hurting me..*says it in a small voice that only you and dark can hear*

Dark: *he quickly realizes what he was doing as he lets go of your wrist* I'm so sorry kitten I didn't break anything did I?! I..I don't know my own strength sometimes.. *he says frantically as he starts to look at your wrist to make sure he didn't break anything, but to his delight nothing is broken.* good. It's just a bit red.. thank God..*he mumbled the last part to his self as he kisses your wrist as it heals*

Y/n: *runs your fingers through his hair as he looks at your wrist. You blush from how fluffy and surprisingly soft it was* don't worry about me ok? *Smiles a little to yourself*

Dark: *smirks*

Y/n: *crouches down to meet his hight as you give him a kiss on the cheek then stands up* ok so how far away is this place?

Dark: *groans as he stands up straight again* just a little further down this path and we should arrive at the old abandoned house like this one here. *Smirks*