back at home

{ 6am the next day} 

Mother: *bangs on your door* Y/N!, get up! your going to be late for your job!

y/n: *groans and sits up as you rub your eyes* but I have off today! 

Mother: Then get up and help me with your bothers! *yells from her room* 

Y/n: *sighs and gets up from your bed. You make your way to the dresser as you start to strip down from your nightgown and into your favorite shirt and pants* why can't James help?..*you look into the mirror on your vanity as you brush and pull up your hair into a messy bun. you look over your body as you notice a few black and blue marks on your right shoulder as you sigh and cover them up with a bit of concealer as you then make your way out of your room and down the stairs* 

Max: *looks at you as you enter the kitchen and trips you* ops. sorry I didn't see you there. *smirks as he goes back to eating his breakfast*  

Y/n: *bites your tongue as you get up* its fine, it was a accident. *walks over to the sinks and starts to clean the dishes* 

Max: *scoffs as he gets up as he walks over to you and leans over you* come on little sis..*grabs your wrists and forces you to face him* Mom did say help us..*smirks* 

Y/n: Max stop. I'm not doing this again with you. *glares up at him as you bite the insides of your cheeks* 

Max: *smirks* you got lucky mom walked in that one time. And besides you owe me one because I fought off those guys for you. 

Mother: *walks down the stairs as she heads into the kitchen* well looks like you finally decided to get your lazy ass out of bed Y/n.  Good morning Max *smiles at him as she gives him a hug* 

Max: good morning mom *smiles and hugs her back as he then goes back to his seat as he then pulls out his phone and plays on it.*

Y/n: Good morning to you too mom..*goes back to cleaning the dishes. Once you finish7 you look around the room for anything else to clean or to fix. You walk into the living room and find your third older bother playing the Ps4* 

Chase: *plays a shooting game as he screams at the screen as he dies* Fuck! ughhhh!!! *throws the controller down and looks over at you* oh, its you..*runs his hand through his hair as he gets up* So little bitch where did you go last night? I heard the front door close and James isn't home. 

Y/n: I don't need to tell you my personal life now do I Chase?..*fixes the pillows on the couch paying no mind to him* 

Chase: *grits his teeth and walks over to you and forcefully grabs your wrists making you spin around facing him as he looks you dead in the eyes* where did you go..