Confused;chapter 2

Chapter#2(old event)

Characters:(both characters are guys)
1) finn(not his real name)
2) arthur(his name is also changed)

It makes me sad tbh, that Arthur doesn't wanna be something more than best friends.

He even jokes around that we're married and calls me his wife.(as a joke of course)

But with Finn, he called me his best friend and sister too, he just probably doesn't mean it.

But Authur is different. With Finn we went from strangers, friends, best friends, to "siblings"(because we're close).

But with Arthur, we went from strangers, friends, best friends, to " Married". Which sounds immature for middle schoolers, I know.

Many of my friends think he likes me but he just got out of a relationship. He was with a 7th grader, and in my school you're dragged (which means made fun of) if you date someone in the grade lower than you.

Yeah I know I don't get why people do it either. But yeah, so basically she just treated him bad, apparently.

Like he said he would be sad, upset, or depressed about something and she wouldn't listen. Being able to listen to what's happening to whoever you're dating is important.

You know when you're happy, sad, mad, or just feeling anything and you want to tell someone?

Well since he thought that she would listen, he wanted to tell her. She probably did other things too but that's all I know for now about his situation.

*end of chapter 2*
(hey guys, sorry this chapter is so short. Chapters 1-6 will be kinda short so don't hate lol)
*these aren't their real names*(please read announcement below)
Tell your friends about this story 🤧🤧🤧

•I'll be making an Instagram account for this story soon. •

PSA:(public service announcement)
°Finn is the guy I've known since 6th(im in 8th right now)
°Arthur is the guy I've met this year in 8th grade.