Chapter 1

Alarm clock*
"Ughhhhh" I sighed feeling very tired after I took a nap. Today is the day I get to see my best friends for the first time in like 3 months.
*incoming call from Eli bell*
Yes eli is Elijah bell aka the most amazing bestfriend in the galaxy. Oh yeah and he has a twin named Isaac he's okay I guess.
"Sup dude!" I said to eli
"Hey we are almost at your apartment open the door desire." Eli said.
"Who you on the phone with Elijah" I hear some random voice in the background.
"You'll see billie."
Mmhm Billie? Who's that? I thought to myself.
"Okay, bye."
I hung up and went to the front door as I suddenly tripped over some Nike airforces, too big to be destiny's shoes ( ahhh destiny that's my best friend, we'll talk about her later)
"Ouch." I said getting up off the floor to open the door.
Instantly I look up to see a girl with beautiful ocean blue eyes. Wow she's gorgeous I thought to myself.
"DESIREEEEEE!!!" The twins and my other friend Danielle aka bhad bhabie, shouted.
"I've missed you so much bich." Danielle said.
"Us too" the twins said.
Although the blue eyed girl didn't speak. Omg do I say hi or what.
I stepped to the side to let them in as they went to sit on the couch. I shut the door and spun around to face the blue eyed girl.
She stood confused maybe thinking to say something.
Isaac stepped in to stop the confusion and said "des, this is billie. Billie this is desiree but call her des or desi."
I reached out my hand and she shook it as we went to go sit down.
-
Time flies by and it's now 1:30 o' clock
We had caught all up with one another and it felt like everything was back to normal with my friends.
"Let's go do something, y'all dry as fuck hoes." Danielle says while standing up and pulling her jeans up.
"Yeah for real." The twins joined
"I'm down."
" bet dude." Billie says.
Wow she's so gorgeous, look at those plumped lips. Her style was unique like she wears big guy clothes pretty dope, I thought to myself
"Helloooo earth to desi" issac says.
"Oh my bad." I said realizing I zoned out.
"Yeah we can go somewhere but can we invite destiny?"
Eli blushes hearing her name.
"Woah Eli chillll, your in love with someone who doesn't even know you exist." I say while laughing
"She does know I exist." Eli says while crossing his arms.
I rolled my eyes and walked to destiny's room.
"Destiny get up you bozo." I said as loudly as I can
"Huh?" She asked confusedly.
"We are going out."
"Okay okay. Jack get out." She says to the guy laying on her bed.
Jack is her guy bestfriend we don't talk about him much tho.
Jack walks out after hugging destiny.
Those were his shoes that I fell on. I rolled my eyes.
"Ight so destiny is getting up right now. Let me get dressed."

- billie POV
I walk into some girls apartment, I'm assuming she's friends with the twins and Danielle.
After a while we decided to go out somewhere in lA aka my home town.
This desire girl is really pretty and seems cool it would be nice to know her I guess.
She walks to her room and shuts the door
I look over to Isaac and he gives me a head tilt and rubs his chin.
"Isaac." I whispered.
"Sup bil." He says
"Is des cool? What's her personality like?" I say
"She's cool yeah, but she's hella dorky and she loves memes and stuff." He says
Wow she's cool as fuck. I thought to myself.

Sorry for the boo boo ending of this chapter. I'll put pictures of everyone down there ⬇️.

This is billie and Danielle

That's me, desiree

That's Isaac and Eli bell

My best friend herself, destiny And later in the story finneas will come in

And later in the story finneas will come in.