Chapter 39

A/n notice how I said "chapter this week I promise" and lied to y'all asses💀 I'm so sorry but I legit have no motivation for this story so I'm starting a new one ITS A STRAIGHT PPL STORY SO I APOLOGIZE FOR MY LGBTQ+ PEOPLE🥺. On with the book😒.

Desiree's pov

It's been so long since we've been on lockdown. The longer this continues the more the tension builds in Billie and I's relationship. Last time that we've actually calmed down, we kissed. Passionately.
She got into the shower with me and held me close to her heart until we fell asleep. It was nice, really nice.
I've tried to call jake at least a thousand times, yet... he won't speak to me. As if he's the one who should be heartbroken even when he took advantage of me and lied. I was intoxicated and lost my whole world because of it.
I open my eyes and sigh from being abused by my thoughts.
I look down at billie while she snuggled into my right side. I use my thumb and brush her hair out of her face. As I did that, I began to notice her blonde hair peeking through the green. I've always preferred billies colored hair, I thought it made her unique.
I excuse myself from her bed and make my way over to the kitchen. A breakfast smoothie would be nice even though it's nearly 2:00 in the afternoon.
As I arrive to the kitchen I noticed finneas sitting on the couch, he shot me a 'goodmorning smile' and I gave him one too.
Finneas has been very supportive throughout me and bils mishaps.
"Would you like a smoothie?" I ask him while grabbing cups from the cabinets.
"Do I get to pick what kind?" He replied.

"Mmmmm, ill surprise you." I say and gave him a smirk followed by a wink.

"stop flirting you're making me sick." Bed head billie arrived into the kitchen.

"It's not flirting! It's called..."

"Family love." Finneas and I say in unison.

"Ew." Billie rolls her eyes and searched the kitchen for takis.
I look at the bag in her hand and rolled my eyes.
I grab a bunch of fruits from the fridge and freezer and throw them into the blender followed by dairy free yogurt and almond milk.
"Gotta make sure my vegan babies don't digest animals." I giggle while blending up the smoothie.
I then fill up 2 glasses and cleaned the kitchen.
I plop a straw into fins cup and watched as he gave it a sip.
"Hmmm." Fin says pondering as if he was Gordon Ramsey or something.
"I give it a 10/10" he says with a smile.
Billie walked out of the kitchen and back into her room and shut the door after her.

Then I followed her into the room and once I opened the door she quickly hung up her phone and threw it on her side.

"Calling someone?" I ask out of curiosity.

"My business. Not yours." She says coldly.

"Ohhhh, it's your new boo?" I ask just to test how she answers.

"Yes. I'm allowed to have new relationships." She smirked at me.
Without hesitation I punched her in the arm jokingly.
I pushed her down onto the mattress and sat on top of her.
"MINE." I say demandingly while pointing at her.
She shakes her head 'no.'

"M I N E." I spell out the word with a serious look.

"N O." She says back pushing me off of her and then she climbed onto me.

"I belong to MYSELF." She says pinning me down.
I flip her over so I'm sitting on her again.
"BILLIE EILISH PIRATE BAIRD O'CONNELL YOU BELONG TO ME EVEN IF WE AREN'T TOGETHER." I shout at her.

"Ouch. Her full name?" Finneas screams from outside of the room.
I smile lightly.

"No." She says again.
But I wasn't having it with her and her bullshit games.
I press my chest against hers and kiss her for a few seconds.
She gave in and started kissing me back.. passionately. With every bit of love that she has.
Butterflies erupted in my stomach and I felt good.
As we both fought for dominance I gave in and allowed her to top me. But as soon as she applied more pressure I bit her lip and pulled away.

"And you said you didn't belong to me." I shrug my shoulders knowing that I have this woman wrapped around my finger.

She instantly gave me a 'fuck you' glare and I hopped off of her and walked away.

I decided that I wanted to do my hair. Not fancy, just brush it because it looks like a poodle died on my head.
"Hey babe- Billie even, where's the hair brush?" I shout to her from the bathroom.

Billies pov

"Hey babe- billie even, where's the hair brush?" I hear des scream from the bathroom.
"What a bitch." I mumbled out loud. She knew what she was doing when she called me babe. She thinks she had me wrapped around her pinky finger..
Ha fuck that she's a bozo dumbass.
I shrug my shoulders trying to stop listening to my nonsense brain. Then went and picked up the hairbrush to take it to the bum.

"Here." I say and spun around to walk away.

"No kiss?" Des days from behind me.
I drop my head and stared at my toes. "I hate you." I mumbled.
I turned around and gave her a kiss because I would've felt guilty for not giving her one.
Jheez I'm a sucker for her.

"Love you mamas." She says with a huge smirk.
I put up my middle finger and left the bathroom.

I grabbed my song writing book and started drawing out sketches and ideas of how I was feeling in this moment. I knew my feelings would be a good starter for a sentimental song.
I sigh and began drawing my feelings.
And I'm the bottom right corner in cursive I wrote "for the person who holds my heart in their hands, I love you."

"How does my hair look?" Des says spinning around and showing me her hair. She looked so gorgeous and made me see that she's most likely the person I will love forever. Even when we fight
"Beautiful." I say and sat to think again.
"Desiree..." I mumbled under my breath.
"Desiree holds my heart in her hands.." i thought in my  head.

Y'all fucking happy? I gave y'all what y'all wanted😭. I love you all dearly and I swear I'll try to update more. But not seeing as much feedback makes me think you guys are boreddddd of my book. Sorry x