Chapter 9

12:30 pm.
Desiree POV.

I wake up from a deep sleep, I've been up most of the night talking to billie.
I'm really sad she's gone somewhere maybe in the sky or already landed in Germany.
I feel so distant but it's for the better for her.

Eli bell♥️: clubbing tonight be pretty bozo.

Isaac bell♥️: and bring destiny for my boy Eli

Desiree:she doesn't know you exist.

Eli bell♥️: she does. I'll prove it.

* Eli bell♥️ added My bestfriend💙 to the chat*

Eli bell: Hey Destiny😆!! Club tonight!

My bestfriend💙: who is this Desiree?

Desiree:ha told you Eli🤣

Isaac bell♥️: shots fired boiii.

Eli bell♥️: whatever we going to the club. Be there by 9.

I turned my phone off and put on some real clothes and grabbed my keys.
I slide my Air Force ones on and walk down the stairwell, passing the lobby.
"Good afternoon Smithers!" I say smiling.

"Afternoon to you too des." He replies back.

I turn around giving him another polite smile before walking out of the doors.

I get in my car, put my seatbelt on and plug the aux cord into my phone.
"Six feet under" by Billie starts playing.

I sing along while driving out of the complex and down to "drink a latte."

"Our Love is SIX FEET UNDER, I CANT HELP BUT WONDER IF OUR GRAVES WERE WATERED BY THE RAIN." I shout out causing myself to giggle.

I pull into a parking spot and put my car in park and got out of the car.
I walk to the barista at the cashier.
Surprised it isn't Stephanie.

I smiled with relief, "can I get a iced mocha coffee with caramel and a bunch of sugar. And a..." I ponder of what I want to order next.
"A croissant." I add on.

The lady shook her head.
"Your total is $7.35" the barista says.

I hand her my money and she made the drink and got my croissant.

I thank her and walk out of the door. Getting in my car to sit the drink in the cup holder and buckling my seatbelt.
I put the car in reverse and pullout of the parking lot.
My intentions are to go to the library and read to pass time before I have to go out.

I make it to the local library and look for fiction books.
My favorite books are "the outsiders" "the miraculous journey or Edward Tulane" And "diary of a wimpy kid" series so I looked for those books.

I look around until I could find them.

"No. No.no.no.no. Yes." I say in my head while I swipe my finger across books looking for the right one.

I pull "the outsiders" from the shelf and walked to the librarian to check it out.
She scans the book and put it under my name.