What happens in the shower stays in the shower

Adym and I went home and he asked me " are u ready to get punished? " I looked at him and laughed and said "let me just get into the shower first" he said " Ok, but don't be long " I ran upstairs and looked in the mirror and started to run the water I got in and heard the door open. I looked and saw Adym getting ready to get in with me. I noticed he didn't see me see him so I pretended like he wasn't their  and I started singing his song and he got in and grabbed my waist and I squealed he said " Ik who sings that, but baby girl u sound better" I smiled and he looked at me and said "u took to long so ur going to get punished now while we're in the shower" I replied "Oh really and how u gonna do that"  he rolled his eyes and said "that's for me to know and u to find out" I laughed and said he said "imma punish u now"
              *Big smut worming*
He turned me around to were I was facing the shower head he said in a deep sexy voice "imma make u scream so loud ur other next door neighbors will know my name" his hands slowly crested all of  my body. Adym pined me against the wall and started kiss down my neck and he left so many hickeys I wouldn't be able to hide them he put his middle and ring fingers in me and used his thumb to rub my clit.

 Adym pined me against the wall and started kiss down my neck and he left so many hickeys I wouldn't be able to hide them he put his middle and ring fingers in me and used his thumb to rub my clit

I said barley able to get the sentence out " ddd daddy ii i'm mm bout toooo cuum" he said " not now baby girl I say when u can cum and now is not the time." Then he took out his fingers and replaced them with Kanye (that's the name of his penis, that is what he named it on one of his videos) pounded me so hard and whispered in my ear "u can cum now baby girl" I moaned "to late" after I said that he pounded me harder I yelled "FASTER DADDY FASTER!" He just did as he was told even tho all of Kanye didn't fit in my he tried hard to make it all fit and hurt but felt so good at the same time I bit my lip till it was as red as a tomato and he pounded me harder and faster and I felt him twitch inside of me and he said "baby girl were do u want me to cum at" I looked at him and replied "anywhere daddy" he smiled and put Kanye over my breast and cam all over them.
           *** End of smut***