Getting Better Aquanted

The next morning
My brother tapped my shoulder I jumped up about to swing he ducked and hugged me and said "Its just me, its okay he can't hurt u here, its just me" I hugged my brother insanely tight and said " u know better than to scare me like that u know how he used to do me " I apologized to him and he forgave me. I got dressed and in a black hoodie and some jeans and went next door. *Knock Knock* and I heard someone running to the door. Adym answered shirtless and said "well look who it is" and we both laughed I asked him "do u know were me and my brother could go get some breakfast??" He smiled and said "I'm cooking, do u guys wanna join my for breakfast?" I looked at Jacob he laughed and pushed me in the door.

 Adym answered shirtless and said "well look who it is" and we both laughed I asked him "do u know were me and my brother could go get some breakfast??" He smiled and said "I'm cooking, do u guys wanna join my for breakfast?" I looked at Jacob he ...

      Adym's POV
I heard someone knocking on mg door and u through on some pants and ran down the stairs and almost fell. I opened the door and it was the hot girl from next door, and she wanted to know were her and her brother could go get some breakfast I smiled and thought to myself this is the perfect time to show of my cooking skills. so I told her I was going to cook and invited them in. Her brother pushed her into me and we smiled at each other asked her " are u okay?" She replied with a nod im like "do u wanna help me" she said "hells yea" and me and her head into the kitchen I bumped into her and she smiled. She stood up on her tip toes and whispered in my ear " my brother used to make fun of me bc I had a crush on u" and she turned back to the counter and continued to chop up bell lepers for the omelet
               Y/N POV
I helped Ricco cook and told him I used to have a crush on him and went back to chopping up bell  peppers for the omelet and next thing ik Ricco is wrapping his arms around me. He whispered in my ear "u used to maybe we can make it a now thing "
            Smut working
Adym  unbuttoned me jeans and put his hands down my pants I removed his hands and kissed him and said " my brother is right there " he smiled and shrugged his shoulders and said "so, he's more into the TV" I turned back around and Adym's hands slowly worked their way back in my pants. I was shivering bc of how cold his hands were he leaned down and started kissing my neck and he saw me bitting my lip till it was red he whispered "imma make u cum on my fingers " and then he stuck his ring and middle fingers in me and teased me with them by going slow and then faster and then slowed down again and I feel his thumb start to play with my clit and I told I was bout to cum and he said "that's a good girl" and I cam all down his fingers and then he stuck them in his mouth and went back to cooking.
              Smut over for now
Y/N POV
Adym made me cum that was the first good orgasm I had in a long time and he made it happen and now I have to get him back. Then I thought to myself and said in my mind damn this boy got talent tho.