Oops

I saw Adym staring off into space and then I just smiled and thought {That's all mines.} Then I felt a little nauseous so I ran to the bathroom and threw up Adym came running after me. And held my hair back and started to rub my back trying to make me feel better. Its been a few weeks since my last period so I asked Adym "Can you ran to the store and get me a pregnancy test?" He answered "Anything for you baby girl."
         *10 minutes later*
Adym came back and handed me the box of tests and said "Here you go beautiful" so I went into the bathroom and took all three to be sure. And all of them came up positive.

I took one out to Adym and told him "Sit down baby" he sat and asked "Is everything okay babe, your scaring me" I replied "Your probably going to leave me but

I took one out to Adym and told him "Sit down baby" he sat and asked "Is everything okay babe, your scaring me" I replied "Your probably going to leave me but..." The I showed him the test. He looked up at me with a smile from ear to ear and laughed his cute little laugh and said "Baby girl I'm never going to leave you and I can't wait for the little one to get here, bc I've always wanted to be a dad" I giggled and he put me on his lap and hugged me tight. I whispered "I can't wait either, I love you" he replied "I love you so much more baby girl"