chapter 1

Chapter 1!!!

Rebeca POV

"Bec, get up now, you have school" my mum yelled "I'm already up mum I have an alarm don't forget that" I replied "ok cool I forgot sorry dear" I went down the stairs to have breakfast but today was my birthday and my mum stoped me at the bottom of the stairs. "go get changed in to something sexy" she ordered "no mum if I find my mate he will have to accept me the way I am k" I replied "ok" she answered. I left my mum at the bottom of the steps and went into the kitchen and had 6 wheat biscuits for breakfast then I grabbed my mac computer, my school bag and car keys. I headed to school and my wolf was all jumpy and jittery 'what is it' I asked shadow (my wolf) 'I think mate is nearby' she replied. I started walking into school and smelled this most amazing smell that was like bananas and mint chocolate 'MATE MATE MATE' was all I was hearing and then I saw who it was the school playboy Jake Wolfe and there was Chelsea kissing him my wolf was howling in pain. He sniffed the air 'oh no he knows I'm here' I thought he saw me and then walked over to me and said the words that I knew I would here as soon as I saw who my mate was. "I, Jake Wolfe soon to be alpha, reject you Rebeca falls, as my mate" "you will regret rejecting me" I screamed at him by now a crowd had gathered around us "don't you dare disrespect your soon to be alpha or you will be punished" he yelled at me "you rejected me I have every right to scream at you I, Rebeca falls accept your rejection" I screamed back and walked away from him.

Jake POV

I got to school and Chelsea saw me and threw herself at me, I caught her and started kissing her but it felt wrong then I smelled a wonderful sent ever it was like straw berries and Jazmin. I sniffed and looked around to see who my mate was it was the outcast Rebeca falls I walked over to her and said "I, Jake Wolfe soon to be alpha, reject you Rebeca falls, as my mate" " you will regret rejecting me" she screamed at me by now a crowd had gathered around us "don't you dare disrespect your soon to be alpha or you will be punished" I yelled at her "you rejected me I have every right to scream at you I, Rebeca falls accept your rejection" she screamed back and walked away from me.