Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Rebeca POV

I called my mum and told her everything she said she would come to get me and to wait. She ran all the way here and asked for my keys so she could drive me home. Once we got home she wanted to make him actually regret rejecting me. So we went shopping that day and I was full of sexy clothes and then we went home. That night I left I couldn't stand the sight of him so I wrote a note to mum saying why I couldn't stay and I will be back next year hopefully.

Dear mum,

I can't stay here because I can't stand to see him and more and because of that I am leaving but I will be back trust me I will miss you

xoxoxoxox luv Bec.

I left it on the kitchen bench and grabbed my new clothes and left "goodbye mum I love you" I murmured. I used my inhuman speed to leave beacon hills for a year.

Diana

I got up in the morning and something wasn't right. I saw a note on the table saying mum I started to read the note and saw something that broke my heart.

Dear mum,

I can't stay here because I can't stand to see him and more and because of that I am leaving but I will be back trust me I will miss you

xoxoxoxox luv Bec

I called the twins down and showed the letter to them they were upset just like me.

Unknown POV

Now that Rebeca has left I can take her and no one will hear her scream but then again she will be screaming my name when I'm done with her shit I think I may need a cold shower.