chapter 3

Chapter 3

Rebeca POV

"I don't know if I can do this Kane" I say "I haven't been there since of 5th May 2013" "you can do it becy trust me" Kane replies "ok" I say back "let's do this" Kane yells. We get into the car and drive back to beacon hills and when we get there I get tackled by my little sisters "Ana, Eve, it's great to see you" I say with love in my voice "it's great to see you too Bec" they say at the same time "mum will be so happy that your back, she was so depressed that you left, she started cutting herself with a silver knife" they say with eyes full of unshed tears so I left them there and went inside to see mum with scars on her wrists "mum what did you do to yourself" I say unhappily. She looks up to see my and starts crying "is it really you Bec" "yes it is mum" I reply "I have come back home to see my family".

Unknown POV

Damn she went back home but I live in beacon hills as well so I can still kidnap her yes

Ana POV

Bec just arrived home today and I'm so happy to see her so is eve we are both so happy because she can teach us what she knows about fighting skills and teach us to cook but I would like to know who that man was that was with her I think she said that his name was Kane but I forgot and... Oh wait that's him now. "Who are you" I ask him "I'm Kane your sister's gay friend" he replies. "oh ok I didn't know" "do you know what happened to her a year ago" I ask him "yes I do and the reason I know about you and your kind is because I am half werewolf" "ok" I say

The next day

Rebeca POV

I walk into school and everybody stared at me thinking they saw a model. I rounded a corner and saw my mate kissing charlotte. I shrug my shoulders and walk off swaying my hips a bit. I use my enhanced hearing to see what they were saying "who's that" a girl says "looks like a slut" charlotte says. I go to the office and get my schedule "name please" the office lady says "Rebeca falls" I reply she gasps and looks up. "Are you the Rebeca falls that left" she asks "yes I'm her" I answer.

Class

Rebeca POV

I go to my first class which is history with Ms Dean. I sit at the back of the classroom "class we have a new student please introduce yourself Ms..." she trails off "falls, Rebeca falls" I end for her. I hear gasps from a few people in the room "hi my name is Rebeca falls and I'm not new, I left a year ago and got back yesterday, the reason I left is because the soon to be alpha 'Jake Wolfe' rejected me and I was too upset to stay and if comes near me at all I will most likely punch him in the nose for being a jerk to me" I finish and the whole classroom is silent. "Please take a sit Ms falls" Ms Dean says and I do. Someone is late and just walks in after my speech about Jake. Speak of the devil and he shall appear. "Sorry I'm late Ms Dean" Jake says. I hold in a growl but it was too late. I start growling "and who are you to growl at the soon to be alpha Ms" Jake grumbles "the mate you rejected a year ago" I yell at him and leave class.

Outside

Rebeca POV

I run into the forest and shift in mid-air. I sensed that I was going south and I wanted to go home so I ran the way I shifted, but I got tackled on the way back. I shift back. "Who are you" I ask "that's not important right now. What's important is that I do something I was asked to do". She bites me that's when I realise that she is a vampire. I black out. When I wake up I am blinded by a white light "she's awake" I hear someone say who sounds a lot like my mum "mum" I say "yes dear I'm hear" she says "what happened to me" "according to the tests you are now half werewolf half vampire and you look different too" "get me a mirror please" I ask I get up to see what I look like. I have red and gold eyes now with pitch black hair and my skin is paler and I am really thirsty. "I want something to drink mum" I say. And then I smell blood I feel fangs form instead of canines and I run to where I smell blood and pick it up to drink. "Stop Bec don't do it" I take the bag and run out of the hospital. I find my special place in the woods and get attacked again. "What are you" I ask "I'm a phoenix" she says and then she pulls out a needle. 'Ok just don't do anything' I think.