Walmart

Key: c= cash
         U= you
It's all started in Walmart. Ur wonder up and down the energy drink isle. Then u bump into an adorable boy with amazing blue eyes, a stunnimg smile with lovely light blue braces. And a very cute face. You instantly say sorry.

The conversation between cash and you;

U: oh my god I'm so sorry I'm just really tired.

C: oh don't worry everyone does it ones in there life. But can I ask why are you so tired?

U: oh I was staying up to watch a boy go live on tik tok but he never went live while I was awake.

C: really who was it you where staying up for.

U: this cute boy called cash baker he's so cute hes 15 years old and he loves tic tacs.

C: starting to blush, with a smile growing across his face. Awww I know him I'll tell him to go live earlier ok. Starting to laugh.

End of conversation for now.

Then u collapse falling asleep, but with cashs fast reflects he catches you.

Cash talks to himself.

Oh god she's so cute. I can't believe I caught her. But what should I do now. I think I'll buy her shopping for her and take her home so she can sleep safe.

End of cashs little conversation with himself.

                *20 mins later.*

Cash gets home and places you in his bed with a kiss planted on your head. But funny another the kiss wakes you up with a heart fall of shoke and you ask the one simple question * where am I*.

What do u think of part one I'm  going to upload tomorrow hopefully...