in love

Y/n and cash conversation
U: excuse can I ask who are you
C: I'm cash baker who are you
U: I'm (y/n) how am I here I was in the mall the last time I checked (trying to crack a joke)
C: hehe I brought you here after you passed out. You have been asleep for about 30 minutes so I don't mind if you go back to sleep because you must be tired.
U: yeah I am kinda sleepy but I won't be able to sleep as I normally hug my teddy bear I can't sleep without him.
C: awww that's so cute well you can always cuddle up with me ;) if u want.
U: I'm flattered but I have to go back to the mall and get all my shopping.
C: yeah I saw your shopping list do I brought everything off the list for you
U: really I will have to pay you back
C: no I throw out the receipt sorry I don't collect them
Then maverick joins in on the conversation
(Maverick does a sexy whistle)
M; wow cash you got yourself a real women haven't ya. Hey chick (looking at you) so why did ya pick cash there are 1 milk lads out there and ya picked cash (starting to laugh)
U: I have picked cash because he is cute, amazing hair, my hero (making cash blush)
C: yo she never choose me bro I caught her after she passed out in the mall and brought her home so she can sleep ok.
M: take a chill pill cash I'll leave you and your chick alone don't have to much fun (putting a condom in Cash's hand then bursting out with laughter)
C: just get out maverick
U: come on cash just have a laugh (bursting out in laughter)
Then cash walk over to you and pinned you down and started to kiss you. With 30 seconds of cash kissing you you finally join in.
M; woah bro you only just met her man give her some space.
You and cash both give maverick the middle finger while still kissing. Maverick walked off and shut the door then before you know cash asked "I know we just met but do you trust me taking your....

Hahahaha cliffhanger
What do you guys think. Sorry it took so long and sore if it is bad