omg i hate u

Just as cash went to finish his sentence mychle (cash and maverick friends) walks in.
Mychle cash and your conversation starts.
Mychle: hey cash what's... Why are you in bed with that! (Starting to get mad)
C: who the hell do you think you are calling (y/n) that she is my girlfriend and I love her so of u can't cope seeing me with he then leave. (Getting really over protected for his girlfriend)
U: cash sweetheart it's fine hes just jealous that I've moved on within a month (touching his chest and planting a kiss on his lips)
C: wait what do ya mean by moved on (y/n)
U: cashy he's my ex- boyfriend and anyway he ment nothing to me.
Mychle: yeah she's my ex and I'm glad I ended it she wasn't the girl I wanted and every time I asked for sex she no so don't be expecting any fun.
C: well I'm not dating her for sex im dating her because I love her.
U: cash we only met an hour ago I know we made out and everything thing and we were going to have sex and all but like how do you love me already.
C: I don't care how long we've known each other but since I caught you in the mall I've loved you since and I hope your the same way.
Mychle: yikes cash I know you haven't had a girlfriend yet but if you were that despite I would have asked my sister. You know she likes you.
C: eww I hate your sister she is a creepy sycopath who put my sister in hospital because she thought she was my girlfriend.
Mychle slaps cash in the face then says your sister deserves it.
Then cash gets up and starts a fight.  do this for (y/n) anyday and all day.
U: cashy stop plz you'll hurt yourself plz. (Then you stated to cry and ran out the room to get maverick).
Y/n and maverick walks in the room to see cash and mychle by the open window.
M: Cash, mychle stop your upsetting (y/n).
Then mychle got up with cashy shirt scrunched in his hand then walked over to the window.
M: mychle stop plz man what do want. Name it and u can have it.
Mychle: ok I want (y/n) to go out with me again.
You look at maverick then look back at cash dangling over the window and the you said.....

Sorry for such a bad story