the mystery

You looked at cash and a tear escaped from your eye and you said to mychle
Mychle, cash, Maverick and your conversation.
U: yes mychle I would love to go out with you.
Mychle lifted cash from the window and threw him back at Maverick then you looked cash in the eyes and said out loud
U: cash I love you way to much to go back out with mychle I tricked him so I can have you. Then he kissed you and you kissed back. But mychle walked up to you and pulled you away from cash to the window and without any warning he pushed you out the window. Now cash being the cash he is punches mychle then jumps out the window.

3 hours later

*Your pov*
I woke up in a hospital bed and I saw cash in the bed next to me. Lani and Maverick were both crying when I woke up. I sat up and asked guys what's up. Lani's reply was because the most cutiest couples are in hospital and cash went into carddiac arrested. You looked at Lani jumping up from your seat saying what no he can't only 1 in 10 people live when they go into carddiac arrested.

*Cash pov*
All I see is black I'm struggling to breath and I can here my beautiful girlfriend crying. I want to open my eyes but they are just to heavy for me to open but I managed to whisper out I love you (y/n) she replied with I love you.... Beeeeeepppp

*Your pov*
Cash never opened his eyes but he forced to say I love you to me but just as I went to say I love you 2 babe his *starts to cry* his heart flat lined. Maverick got the defibulater down of the wall and before he even got it out I heard cashy voice again....

It a very short chapter but yeah hoped u liked it ❤️❤️❤️