Chapter 5

Sayori's POV:

Monika wanted me to stay the night with her. She seemed worried. I felt happy and safe around her.

I walked with her in her house as she showed me around. I smiled, feeling like my old self. I climbed onto her bed when we reached her room. I squealed and giggled when Monika smirked and jumped on top of me making us both fall off the bed and onto the floor. She smiled and cuddled me. I smiled brightly and giggled. Monika looked at me dead in the eye. She looked so calm and chill. She closed her eyes and sighed.

I froze in shock. Monika had grabbed my head and kissed me. She pulled me close. I returned the kiss and hugged my arms around her. She pulled back and looked at me with the same calm expression. I blushed. Monika blushed ever so slightly. She stood up and pulled me up with her. I looked at her confused. Monika smiled and grabbed my right hand and put her right arm around my waist. She started leading me into a ballroom dance. I stumbled a bit but got into it. She smiled deeply and pulled me in close the her. Why was she dancing with me? I had no idea. But it was nice nonetheless. I smiled at her. She pulled me in for a kiss then spun me. She then pulled me in.

"I never knew you liked to dance! That was fun!" I happily said.

"Well, yeah. I always wanted to dance with you." Monika was always know to be gay but happened to be more manly and take "men" roles in today's world. I liked that about her. I giggled then kissed her cheek.

Natsuki's POV:

That day when I got home from school I was greeted with a pleasant smell. I looked around before heading to the kitchen. My dad was cooking. I was confused. I smiled and walked over to him. He looked at me dead in the eyes and frowned.

"Is that dinner?" I asked.

"Yes..." He told me.

My heart skipped a beat as I heard that. Wow really? This is great!

"For some friends coming over. I have two guys coming." He said.

I frowned.

"Well can I have some? I barely get to eat anything in the household!" I snapped.

"Don't you talk to me like that! You can have a pickle you b*tch!" He snapped back. Everything about him hurt me.

"But I-"

"No! He punched the side of my head, making me stumble and fall to the ground. I coughed blood from my mouth. I couldn't take this. I got up with my bag still on me and dashed out the door.

"HEY! GET BACK HERE!" I heard his screams. I ran and ran until I couldn't see nor hear him.
I pulled out my phone.

Natsuki- Hey Yuri, can you come get me?

Yuri- Um, why what's up?

Natsuki- I can explain later. I need you right now. Please.

Yuri's POV:

I got texts from Natsuki. I rose my head and texted back. She was asking me to pick her up? She needed me? It seemed serious so I replied.

Yuri- Okay, where are you?

Natsuki- I'm in a street. I think stonewood it's called.

Yuri- jezz Natsuki you're far out there.

Natsuki- I know I know. Get here quick before I have to move again!

Yuri- K. I'm coming.

I was worried. What was going on? Was she being chased by the police? I went outside. I ran into my car and headed out. Stonewood street was about 20 minutes away. I drove as fast as I could without pushing over the speed limit. There were no cars around so I went a tad bit faster. Why was I so worried about her?

It's cause I like her. Yes I had a huge crush on Natsuki.

I made it to stonewood. Natsuki was bloody and had nasty bruise. My eyes widened at the sight. I pulled over to the side of the road. Natsuki looked at my small, gray car. Her eyes were deeply coated with tears. Her cheeks shined of tears. My heart broke. She climbed in next to me without a word. She kept her head low.

"N-natsuki what were you doing out her-" I was cut off by Natsuki grabbing my waist and pulling me as close as she could. She sobbed and sobbed.

"My dad...he..." Natsuki cried.

I wrapped my left arm around her waist and put my right hand on the back of her neck. She buried her head into my chest.

"He what?" I asked while patting her back.

"H-he hits and kicks me, rarely feeds me a-and s-says I'm useless and I should d-die..." She broke down again and hugged me tighter. That bastard. I thought to myself. I'm going to get him and he'll be stabbe-

"Yuri?" She must of noticed my furious expression.

"Huh? A-ah! Nothing..." I looked down at her. "We should get going huh?" Natsuki nodded slightly.

I started the car and headed my way home. It was about a half and hour drive. It had even started to snow. Natsuki looked outside at the falling snow wide eyed and with a huge glowing smile. I looked at her and blushed.

"Natsuki we're home," Natsuki looked at me confused.

"H-home not, your house?" She asked.

"Natsuki, there is no way I'm letting you go back to that man!"

Natsuki looked at me and smiled.

"Yuri...I-I-I..." She blushed. "You're too good for me Yuri. I-I-I..." She started crying again.

"Natsuki...don't worry...don't worry. I'm here for you..." She cried into me. It broke my heart so so much. "Let's go in and get you some food." I parked the car and unlocked the doors. Natsuki stepped out the car. She looked both way and ran up to my front door. I walked out the car and locked it before walking up to Natsuki. I unlocked the door and she carefully stepped on the floor. "Don't worry Natsuki it's just us here. My parents don't live here. This is my house."

"Woah...wait what? Yours?" Natsuki asked in amazement.

"Yeah I...well they died and they were rich and lent me the money, I also have a small job to shelter kittens. I get quite the money for it." I smiled. Natsuki said nothing she stared.

"Thank you Yuri..." She hugged my tightly.

"A-ah...it's okay." I looked at her pink hair and smiled.