Chap 06.

Ariana POV (After the nap)

I heard my phone ringing so I picked it up and answered not even looking to see who called me.

"Hello" I said in a drowsy voice. Holding my phone in front of me with my eyes still closed.

"Hey beautiful" somebody said in a deep sexy voice.

"Who dis?" I asked.

"Open ya eyes lil girl"

I opened my eyes and seen Dave on my screen.

"Oh wassup" I said rubbing my eyes.

"Shit nun what you doin today" he asked licking his lips.

"I might hit the mall with my sisters and my son in a min" I looked at the time "I'm glad u called I almost slept over time."

He chuckled. "What mall? I might slide thru with my brothers."

"Good cuz my sisters wanna meet Mr.East, I'll drop my location when I get der."

"El o el, ite ma I'll see u later"

"Ite" I said hanging up.

I got up and went in my closet and picked out my adidas track suit and I grabbed yosohn Adidas track suit.

I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth and curled my hair.

I walked out my room and looked over the stairs.

"Aye y'all come on and let's go to the mall so y'all can get y'all some clothes" I told the girls.

They both got up and walked up the stairs with Yosohn crawling up the stairs behind them.

I picked Yosohn up and put him on the bed and ran him some bath water.

"Dada" Yosohn said blowing lil spit bubbles

"Hey tanky u wanna call dada?" I asked him and he started kicking his legs and was smiling.

I called herb and he answered.

"Wassup"

"Nun ya son wanted to see you" I said giving yosohn my phone.

"Hey Dada" Herb said cooing at Yosohn.

He looked at him and blew spit bubbles and smiled.

❤️:582K 💬:5K
@Nolimitherbo: GOT TO SEE DADA. MY LIL GANGSTA BABY❤️👨‍👦.

I let them talk while I went to go do my edges and I picked yosohn up and sat him on the bathroom counter with the phone.

"Ariana where u finna go"

"To mind my business, some u need to do" I told him.

"Stop playing with me, who u finna go see"