Chap 15.

Arianna POV
I pulled up at Walmart and we all got out and we bought all the stuff we needed for the food.

Then we headed back home. "Vassiah can I get yosohn a bath?" I asked her walking in the house with the bags.

"Yeah" She said walking upstairs with him.

We took the food out the bag and I started to clean the chicken and Cherell made the Alfredo and Gisselle took the tails off the shrimp and Tae started making our wigs.

I started to season the chicken with salt and pepper and I put it in the oven for a hour then I poured some lemon juice and some lemon pepper into a bag and poured a lil Hennessy in the bag and I closed it and let it sit for a while then I grabbed the chicken out the over.

I put the chicken in the bag with the sauce and I put some BBQ sauce in a bag and put the rest of the chicken that's left over in the BBQ bag and I let it sit in der for a minute and I helped Gisselle cook the shrimp.

"Twerk twerk twerk twerk twerk that ass" I heard the music come on.

We all started twerking. "FUCK IT UP SISSSS" Gisselle said hyping me and Brianna up.

The song went off and I put the chicken in the bag in a pan and I put it some lemon in it and I put it back in the oven to finish cooking.

I put the pasta in some boiled water and I put a lil salt in it.

"Y'all got a blunt?" Cherell asked.

"Duh bitch" Brianna said pulling a blunt out her bra.

"Light that shit up" Cherell said as Brianna lit it and hit it then she pasted it to woe.

"So Ariana u and Dave together or not?" Gisselle asked turning the stove off.

"Shit Y'all ass gone find out just like everybody else." I said draining the water off the pasta.

"U might as well tell us" Tae said dying a wig.

"Nopeeee can't do that" I said putting the pasta into the Alfredo sauce.

"Yoooo what happened when u went to get yosohn" Gisselle asked.

"So me and Brianna walk into his damn condo and my fucking Baby was downstairs by his self crying" I said adding the shrimp into the Alfredo.

"Wait how u get in" Woe asked.

"Bitch I got a key remember so I used it" I said putting the Alfredo in a long pan.

"What else happen" Tae asked styling the wig.

"So I gave yosohn to bri and we walked up the damn stairs and he was fucking his bitch while my baby downstairs almost crying his lungs out" I said washing the dishes.

"He was foul as fuck for that" Brianna said hitting the blunt then passes it to Gisselle.

"Right" everybody said.

"Then he kept telling Brianna to give him yosohn and she said no and we walked out and went outside and that's when allat happened." I said putting mozzarella cheese on the Alfredo then I put foil on top of it.

"Yooo I wonder what Dave meant bout what he said to Herb, Bib, Kobe and Mafia" Brianna said wrapping gifts.

"U know what herb was a drug dealer before he became a rapper and so was Dave" I said putting the Alfredo in the oven.