Part 2: 1982

AUTHOR'S NOTE: ATTENTION, THERE IS A RAPE SCENE

I entered what he called his boutique. It was a sort of apartment. Small, smelly, messy. I couldn't see any shoes on the ground. Where was I? I looked at him. His soft, kind face had disappeared and was replaced with a fierce, greedy one. I started to get scared. 

- Take of your clothes.

-  What?

I shivered and moved backwards.

- I said, take of your clothes.

He approached me.

- I don't like naughty children. I'll count to three and if you don't obey, I'll have to do it for you. 1...

My body trembled.

- 2..

What did he want of me?

- 3...

Tears ran down my cheeks as he pulled my skirt and knickers down as well as my shirt. His fingers started touching my body. Softly. He started with top and slid down to the middle. He put his fingers inside me and moved up and down. His breathing was hard and he let out squeals. It hurt, it burned. 

- Ow.

- Shhhh

With his other hand he covered my mouth. Streams of tears were flowing down now. 

- Bring me to my parents.

- Shhhh.

He continued to touch me, harder now.

- Please take me to my parents.

The hand that covered my mouth moved and  started squeezing my neck. 

- P... L... E... A...S...E

His hand tightened and I couldn't breath now. Though I still managed to let out a few words.

- M...........U..........M.

I looked at him with pleading, watery eyes. Suddenly, his tensed face relaxed, worried. He let go of me looking terrified  and stood up. I sobbed.

- Get up. Put your clothes on. And SHUT UP.

I couldn't move. Every single part of my body ached. I could still feel his fat fingers inside me and his hands around my neck. 

- Are you deaf? Get UP!

Will all of my strength, I got up, still whimpering. I put my clothes on, identifying all the bruises on my limp body. He grabbed my arm and pulled me out the  door. Instantly, his soft face came back, accompanied by his sweet voice.

- Now remember. Nothing in here ever happened. Alright? Shhhhh...

I didn't reply. The next thing I knew, I was sitting in an old car that stunk cigarettes. 

- Take me home. I beg... you.

- Where do you think I'm going? You didn't think I was going to kidnapp you did you? What kind of man would do that?

He dropped me of on my home street and left as fast as he could. "Shhh" were his last words.