Chapter 1

My name is Rosalina, I'm a 20 year old, currently working as a nurse in a clinic. I live in the state of California US, who doesn't love this state it's amazing but it gets hot a lot, just saying haha, any who. My dream has always been to travel to London, I wanted to travel around the world but that was one of the places I wanted to go. I took 2 months off my work to travel. 2 weeks after I had everything set up and flight paid to go To London.

   The flight was long and stressful, I had found a perfect hotel in London at the Hilton London Canary Wharf. When I arrived to the hotel I was fascinated how amazing London was. It was 2:34 pm and I had all afternoon to go around and see places. I was walking around when I saw the O2 Arena. There was so many people outside the Arena, maybe there was a concert going on that night. I ignore it cuz I wanted to find out who was gonna play but I continued to walk around when I saw a Starbucks near. I went inside to order a coffee. I was looking around to see if there any tables available, when I saw this girl and she looked so familiar. When I heard the Starbucks lady say Tamara out loud so she can come and get her coffee, at that exact moment I knew that was the Tamara I knew from Ireland. "Hey Tamara, it's me Rosalina from Cali!!!" No way, Rosalina? What are you doing here in London? "Well I took some time off from work and wanted to come here, but I never thought I would find you here haha" Well I'm here to see 5sos at the O2 Arena. "Oh, no wonder there's so many girls out there" Yea and I'm so excited, you should come, I have an extra ticket? "No way, really? Then I'm in". Yay, and I'm just waiting till they go inside, we have VIP so no need to worry. "There VIP? omg so we're gonna meet them holy shit haha" Yea and I'm dying to meet Ashton, your gonna have to hold me Rosalina or I'm gonna go crazy haha, omg Rosalina I've missed you, we haven't talked for almost a year. "Oh yea, what happened?" I didn't have any WiFi for like 1 year and it was horrible. "I've missed you too, and today is a great day to start our adventures haha"