Anonabro's Tiny Adventure

...and we managed to get out of those tunnels, and let me tell you, I'm more than inclined to think that those tunnels were actually sewage carriers; yuck.

I guess it's not the worst thing to happen to me--I mean--I've actually walked through more than one sewer in my lifetime. I knew that they were sewers too! Things have to be done though, always have to be done.

I guess you could say that I've been in serious shit.

After getting a verbal lashing from Willow--not to mention a few thousand baths, including and not counting the times I was blasted with the gardening hose on the jet setting--I was finally allowed to report in and come to this lovely place!

Willow, just because I smell like crap, literally, doesn't give you the right to blast and soak me until I can barely stand. You're the one who said that travelling around the multiverse wouldn't be a bed of roses all the time.

I guess it didn't help when I started singing:

Had a little dog,

Name was Rover

Put 'im in a bag,

Shit all over.

Train was comin',

Shit flew high

Hit the conductor square in the eye.

Oh, fun times. The weather in this place is simply divine, yet something's off; the very air seems saturated with some sort of energy. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it's something that's been bothering me ever since I came here...

I must found out why. There's no rush though. I met some wonderful locals; very helpful and friendly people.

I should probably stop beating around to bush and get to naming the place I'm in. It seems that I'm in an alternate version of--

"STOP WRITING IN THAT DAMN BOOK AND HELP ME KILL THIS THING, YOU DISGUSTING GODS DAMNED WOMAN!"

The female writing in the book sighed. She looked up from her book, watching the tiny human figure leap about. Tiny, in relative terms to the beast chasing after it. It was a beast that was easily recognizable by the three distinct animal heads.

The head of a lion, a goat, and a serpent. Yes, it was a Chimera. It was also trying to kill the tiny human figure, but in hindsight the tiny human figure started it.

The writer followed the progression of human and beast. She also did not so much as twitch a facial muscle.

"STOP LYING ON THOSE ROCKS LIKE A WHORE! GET OVER HERE AND DO THAT THING! DO THE THING!"

The tiny human figure's voice floated up to the cavern's roof then came down extremely amplified. It did nothing to move the writer lounging on the rocks.

They were in a damp cavern, all stalagmites and stalactites; cold dusty floors and sudden precipices. One was there because they had to be, and did not enjoy the prospect one bit. The other was just tagging along.

The writer had found a nice flat rock to lay down on to rest. It was very smooth as well, with no sharp points to be impaled upon. The writer was not inclined to move, because putting oneself in danger wasn't very appealing at the moment. Then again, it was never appealing to the writer, no matter how many times the invitation came along.

"Helen, you shouldn't've angered the Chimera--" the writer started to call out.

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!" The human figure went on another series of acrobatics consisting of many jumps.