Anonabro in the land of Speedycake Introductions and Poop

Anonabro is a space-time dimesional traveller. Anonabro is human, but not completely anymore.

At one point in time Anonabro lived on one version of Earth. Anonabro had a family and a normal human life. One day Anonabro was accosted by a dryad named Willow.

Willow offered Anonabro the job of travelling the multiverse gathering information for her and her species--which happen to be fifth dimesional creatures that seem to be the neutral bookkeepers of the multiverse.

Anonabro flat out rejected the offer, as politely as possible. Willow graciously accepted the refusal, and gave Anonabro a "calling card" if Anonabro ever decided to have a change of heart.

Anonabro ended up having a "change of heart". Anonabro went to accept the tricky dryad's offer.

Anonabro has a pretty interesting and rare ability called the Dimensional Scream. It was what drew Willow to Anonabro in the first place; more rather allowed Willow to notice Anonabro even existed.

As a normal human, Anonabro's Dimensional Scream was severely restricted to knowing things about people, places, and events that Anonabro should not have known.

With the dryads' help Anonabro's Dimensional Scream was brought to a sort of fruition. Anonabro can now control the Dimensional Scream to predict certain events beneficial to Anonabro.

Anonabro still spends quite a bit of free time learning about this ability, and trying to refine it. The Scream is the whole reason Anonabro can travel through the dimensions of the multiverse in one whole piece.

Before travelling for the dryads Anonabro didn't have this alias either, but it's claimed to be easier for other people to remember.