KEVINS POV- <\3

*I walked fast thru the small hall, trying not to make eye contact with Edward. word had gotten out about my crush one him, that I wasn't even sure was real but either way there was no doubt that he knew. I glanced over my shoulder back at Edd's locker only to notice him glaring back at me, my body felt as if it just turned into stone. Greetings pumpkin, the taller boy said while leaning down to my ear. next time you should keep your mouth shut. I watched with tears forming in my eyes as he walked down the empty hallway. Damn damn damn!!! I ran home as fast as I can trying to wipe my eyes so I could actually see where I was going. I slammed the door shut and and feel to my knees. That's it I'm so fucked, I pull my sleeves over my hands and wipe my face. he's so going to kick my ass tomorrow...jezz's. -- the next day at school, Edward dropped his notebook at gym (bad mistake) Nat, the school dick picked it up before Edd noticed and started reading it out loud. Edd herd him and turned around, recoiling his arm, about to punch him. Nat smirked and snapped his fingers. Edd's eyes went wide (even the the most badass guy in school knows when he's fucked)

two jocks grabbed Edwards arms and feet while Nat continued reading. it was a suicidal poem that was beautiful but sadly it was dropped in a puddle right after edd broke free of there grip and beat the shit out of Nat. All of this was on a video that was all over the school website...it also aired on all the school TVs.

I saw it in algebra class and all most thru up at the sight of Edward getting kicked in the stomach...I should go check up on him...

((sorry its so short. more to come!! comment please))