talk to me

KEVINS POV~
Edd has always had it hard, I know that. But what is so bad that he wont even come out of his house?? I don't know what to do. Kevin tryed his last resort. He was going to make him come out. Kevin knocked at edd door, there was quite sob from inside. "Edd please let me in..." Nothing. "Edd?" ...."open the door" ............"EDD DONT BE A FUCKING PUSSY AND LET ME IN!!!!" The door swung open revealing a a worn out Edd. His eyes had dark circles under them and his hair was messy. He look sad, angry and numb at the same time and to top it off he had scratches and bruises all over his exposed cheast. Edd yanked Kevin in and slammed the door behind them. "What the hell do you want?!" It hurt edd to say that, it really did but he was so angry. "Edd talk to me, please!" Edd sat down on the floor. "What do you wanna talk about pumpkin?" "What happened edd?" Kevin said softly, trying to keep edd from ripping his throat out. Edd gave in and told Kevin everything. He told him about his uncle, he told him about his parents. He even told him his feelings. By the end of it all Kevin was in tears. He had no idea is was so bad for edd, with out a second though Kevin jumped into Edd's arms. They held on as if it was there last chance.
--------------------------------------------
Next chapter SOON. P.S I'm going back and correcting some of the chapters I messed up. Oh and in the next chapter they go on their first date so there will be more feels.