the another side to him (SMUT))

EDDS POV

A week later I was sent home...but when I got there I had a shit load of "we love you" and 'get well soon" cards from my always away parents. It got quite lonely in this house but it WAS better then when they were hear.

I walked to my bedroom while picking at my stitches, and all the anti depression medication they forced down my throat was making me a bit...sleepy...

I passed out on my bed with no thought to what time it was.

I woke up to the sound of the door bell.

I moaned loudly while getting up and sliding out of bed ( literally )

I swong opened the light blue door only to find a bouquet of roses at my feet with a card attached to it, my sky blue eyes went wide as I noticed the name Kevin written across the note.

Without a second thought I found myself walking across the street  the my Savior's  house.

I felt that I shouldn't knock considering it was almost 10 at night, but on the other hand if I just come in I'll probably get a dildo to the face. ( Kevin's mom got lonely)

I pulled a random latter up to Kevins window and began climbing. His room was as cold as death and it looked like the Antichrist had a tantrum.

I turned to see the smaller boy sleeping on his desk, a small lamp gave off enough light that I could tell he had been up for a long time. I gave a small smile and picked him up bridal style and carrying his small figure to the destroyed bed. I wrap my arms around him and cover him up while falling asleep with his head buried in my chest and my arms around him.

(Morning)

KEVINS POV

I rub my hands over eyes, for some reason I sleeped better then the dead. The coldness of my room was replaced by warmth around me. 

N-no stop please!

My eyes shut open only to see Edd mumbling in his sleep, he looked terrified and that's not all, he was shake bad and repeating no.

Edd? Edd?!

I shook him violently until he finally woke up, his eyes shot open then dimmed a bit.

I looked at him with a concerned look on my face then huged him tight, he hesitantly huged back almost as if he wasn't used to people being there.

I want to know more about him, I want to know why he did it and most importantly, I want to help.

Lost in thought, I suddenly felt myself being pushed down to the bed.

I open my mouth to gasp but it was replaced with tender lips on mine. I saw his deep blue eyes hafe shut but still staring into mine.

I gave in and closed my eyes, his tongue sliping into my mouth and taking dominance without a fight

A moan slipped out my throat, making me grip his black zippered jacket in surprise.

Mhh hmm!

I felt a warm skinny hand trill down my torso and sliding in my pants. His Hot lips sucking my neck and finding my sweet spot.

E-Edd, i- ahhh!

His hand grabbed my cock, hard.

Edd leaned down to my ear and whispered in a husky voice " I've been waiting so long for this pumpkin. "

Edd crawled down my body and liked up my full on boner.

AHH! E-Edd please!

He looked up at me, lust in his eyes then took me all in.

I threw my head back with a loud groan as I twisted my fingers in his jet black hair.

M-more! Nhm.

He started pumping himslef.

Ha hmmm.

Edd was...moaning??

My mind went blank as I felt a coal in my stomach sink. Edd i-im going t-to cu-!!

And with I released into my crushes mouth.

He swallowed, then a couple seconds later he came too.

He laid beside me, so close I could hear his heart pounding.

I love you pumpkin.

Edd kissed my head while standing up and walking to the door ( fully clothed )

Where are you going? I asked in short breaths.

Don't worry pumpkin, I'm fetching a towel.

He smiled sweetly and walked out the door.

EDDS POV

I closed the door behind me and not a second later a knife was thrown at my head, luckily it impelled the wall behind me.