M

6th Grade in Elementary

"Congratulations!"

"Congrats!!"

"I can't believe we finally graduated. This is just too fast for me," Nikki grinned while facing to Jungkook who is smiling softly.

"So what school are you gonna go? Still here? Because I am," Jungkook said with an excited face.

"Umm no.. Sorry but I'm going to another school. I'll.. miss you since you'll just stay here.." She frowned in sadness.

His hyped expression falls in an instant.

"O-oh.. W-what school are you going?"

"Saint Francis High. I wanted to school there since last year," she pouted.

"I-i'll go with you. I'll school there for you."

"Really? You don't have to-"

"No, I want to. I don't want you to be gone on my sight. You're the only one who is my special friend. My only best friend," He said sternly with a sincere stare.

"Okay. As long as you're not forcing yourself, then I'm fine with it," she hugged him and he hugged her back without hesitation.

"Love you, bestie. Congrats again" she mumbled on his chest.

"Love you too, bestie. And thank you," he smiles in relief while closing his eyes. They will still see each other just like he wanted.

Present:

"Bish, turn around." Nikki obeys. Jungkook places a headband on her head, grinning softly, showing his bunny teeth.

"Aww it's so cute! Come on, find me a headband too."

"Okayy," she walks around and sees a headband that has the devil's thorns which can be matching from hers since hers is an angel one.

She hides behind his back and secretly puts his headband on. He holds it until she says, "Don't take it off yet. Find a mirror first." He runs away, finding a mirror. He looks excited from the way he runs. When he found one, his reaction changed to a poker face. "Like my gift?" She giggles.

"So we're matching headbands? I kinda want a girly one than this, you know." From the looks of it, he's disappointed. But on the inside, he's busting his heart so bad. YIIEEE WE'RE MATCHING.

"Typical you," she sighs, "Fine, I'll find anoth-"

"Nevermind. It's fine. Let's take a picture," he pulls her closer and grabs his phone. They smile and take a shot before a woman interrupts them, "You guys are so cute. Can you give him a kiss on his cheek? That would be better."

"E-excuse me? We're not in a rela-"

"Come on, honey. Go ahead and take a peck" Jungkook cooed. Her eyes went wide in front of him and he knew. Jungkook, you gay bastard. She thought. "O-okay.." She gulped before kissed him on the cheek as he took the photo in perfect timing.

"What a cute couple," The woman smiles and walks away.

"Geez, 'honey' you're such a fucking liar," she rolls her eyes.

"Hehe, sorry baby but I'm gonna post this so that our friends would think we are dating when we know that it won't ever happen," he sassily taps on his phone.

"Ooh, nice. Their reaction would be hilarious," Nikki changed quickly.

"Anyway, what now?" He asks while putting his phone back to his pocket.