U

1st Grade in Elementary

"Just sit here, Nikki. And behave inside the classroom. Respect your teacher too"

"Don't leave me, mommy~" She whined, holding her mother's grip tightly.

"I'll be back okay? I'll be back after school," Her mother reassured. She looks somewhere near from Nikki and smiled.

"Helloo," her mother waved at someone. The little girl looked at her right and it was a boy, sitting beside her.

"Hi," He spoke timidly.

"Do you have a friend?"

"No.."

"Do you wanna be friends with my daughter? She's friendly," her mother placed her arm on young Nikki's shoulder as she smiled sweetly.

"Okay," the little boy fiddled with his fingers.

"There, be kind to your new friend, Nik. Bye-bye now" Her mother waved. Nikki sadly waved back, pouting.

Nikki decided to turn around and said "Hi, friend."

"H-hi.." He looks down, even though she looks friendly, he's still scared.

"What's your name?"

"Jungkook.."

"I'm Nikki"

"Okay.." He shifted his gaze away from the girl.

The door opened, revealing a male teacher walking to the front.

"Good morning, kids! I'm your Teacher, Seungkwan. Let's start our class, shall we?"

"Yes, Teacher Sengkan," the class said.

"It's.. Teacher Seungkwan"

"Teacher Seungkan"

"Almost there. Teacher SEUNGKWAN," he empasized his name aggresively.

"Teacher Seugn.. knWA" everybody giggled at their silly mistake.

" *sighs* just call me Teacher Sengkan," He defeated.

"Yes, Sir Seungkwan," Jungkook said with a proud smile. Everyone became silent especially their Teacher.

During class, Jungkook obliviously whispered in Nikki's ear, "Teacher Seungkwan is so handsome."

"Yeah, and funny" She naively whispered back.

"I kinda like him" he shyly smiles.

"You like Teacher Sengkan? But he's a guy."

"It's Teacher SEUNGKWAN," his voice was a bit loud which made Teacher Seungkwan noticed it.

"Yes, Jungkook? Did you say something?"

"N-nothing, Teacher.."

"Well then, just tell me if you have a question, okay?"

"Yes, Sir Seungkwan" he looks down, feeling embarrassed.

When the class went on like nothing happened, the little boy pouted, thinking about the teacher with shame.

Until Nikki interrupted his thoughts through whispering in his ear, "I think his cute too, Jungkook."

When she moved back, Jungkook looked at her with an unusual gaze and feeling.

Something was tickling his heart.

Present

"Bye mom."

"Don't go outside late at night, okay?"

"Yeah yeah I know. Jungkook is here so I'm not alone"

"That's right. Don't worry, mother. She's perfectly fine with me. I'll take care of her," Jungkook puts his arm around her shoulder and his other arm on her arm, holding her so dearly.

"Okay then. You should go now. Buy me some souvenirs from Busan." She gave her mother one last hug and went outside, bringing her luggage with Jungkook carrying his backpack. Hope my room is nice.. that's all I'm worrying.

~~

"Nice room" She sat on the bed, checking at the unfamiliar environment.

"Thanks," He also sat on his bed across hers.

"Why they're two beds in your room?" She tilted her head.

"My brother," he unpacks his bag and started putting his stuff back.

"Oh, where is he right now?"

"Somewhere, vacation."

"Oh.."

"Let's go in the kitchen. My mother is cooking delish dinner today"

"Okay"

They arrive in the kitchen and his mother is placing the plates on the table.

"Good evening, take a seat."

"How's school, Nikki?" His mother asks with a warm smile.

"Everything went great, auntie," she smiles back.

"What about you, Kookie? Any 'hot guys' you saw?"

His mother knows about Jugkook's sexuality when he was at his 4th grade. She understood and didn't care much.

"Y-yeah.. A lot"

"Aish, why you didn't tell me they're a lot? Tch, what a selfish friend," Nikki rolls her eyes playfully.

"W-well.. They're mine 'cause I'm hotter than you and that's a fact," he fires back.

"Hey!"

~~

"Hey, you done changing?" Jungkook knocks on the bathroom.

"Wait," the woman opens the door with her pajamas on.

..

..

"Why you're staring me like that?" Jungkook awkwardly asks, uncomfortably almost covering his top bare body through his arms.

He's wearing shorts and nothing else on his upper body.

"Do you sleep like.. that?"

"Yeah..?"

"Oh.. Well.. Goodnight then.." She looks down. You know why? His body is so damn hot that she can't help but stare at it. She didn't know he has a good figure. He never exposes his body.

"By the way, you got nice abs," she compliments casually, yet she's actually dying on the inside- PFFF, Nik. Don't even think about it.

"Thanks. Goodnight," Jungkook smiles without letting his bestfriend know.

Something's tickling his heart again.