I

A week has passed.

It's early in the morning and they are taking a walk in the street, holding hands, and smiling happily. They swing their hands like happy kids.

Jungkook stopped walking which caused Nik to turn around and follow what he's looking at.

It was a vividly red dress displayed on a mannequin.

"You like that dress?" She raised an eyebrow.

"No, I wanna buy it," he didn't take his eyes off the mannequin.

"For who?"

"You," he looks at her with a serious expression that creeps her out.

"That dress does look nice but I don't think I look good on it," she shrugged.

"I think you'll look sexy," he softly smiled and for some reason, her heart was beating rapidly.

"Okay.. Thanks..?" Nikki doubted.

"Trust me, Ni-"

"Nik?" Someone cutted him off. Nikki turned around and it was.. Kim. Seok. Jin.

"J-jin.." she lets go of Jungkook's hand and gives full attention to him. This made Jungkook felt a weird turn on his stomach.

"What a coincidence. It's nice to see you again," Seokjin beamed.

"It's nice to meet you too, Jin oppa," She looked up and grinned brightly. Jungkook can see her sparkling eyes looking at him. She never grins and looks like that to me.. he pouted.

"Mind introduce me to your friend?" Jin looks at Kookie with a kind smile.

Jungkook gave him a fake smile then returned to his straight face in less than a second.

"Sure. Jungkook, this Kim Seok Jin oppa, my neighbor."

"Jin oppa, this is Jeon Jungkook, my classmate since elementary," she wrapped her arm around his shoulder which he felt tense. Not because of her action, but because she didn't mention him as her best friend. She always tells everyone about that. He guesses not anymore.. Or maybe just because of Jin.

"I see, you met him longer than me," Jin placed his hands on his pockets.

"Yes," She nodded bubbly. Gosh, I don't think I see this very bubbly side of her when she's with me. It's extremely.. sadly rare.

"So why are here, Jin oppa? You're also on vacation?" Nikki jumped cutely.

"Yeah, and I guess you are too"

"Yep, with him" She ruffles his hair.

"Ehem," the angry bunny shot an annoying glare.

"I'm sorry but MY. BEST. FRIEND. HERE. and I, need to go to our destination. We're kinda late, bugabooger," now he puts his arm over her shoulder.

 We're kinda late, bugabooger," now he puts his arm over her shoulder