A/N

So this is my very first fan fiction, don't judge me though. I sometimes get major cases of writers block and I suck at romance, I also have school so I wont be able to upload as much as I would like to...

Some information you might need to know:

Y/n Your name

N/n nickname

H/C Hair color

H/L Hair Length

P/N Pet Name

Y/C/N Your child's name (Yes, you will have a child)

Short description of your character: Your mother is a drug addict and your father is always on "Business trips", and You have an older brother who hates your guts. You have multiple scars from your mother whipping you. You have Tourette Syndrome(Causes twitching,stuttering, and random bone cracking:Like cracking your knuckles),and you also have Schizophrenia (A psychotic disorder that causes the person to hear voices in their head, the voices are know to give the person commands that came be harmful and dangerous, or even result in death.)

I'll hopefully be posting chapter one tomorrow or Wednesday

Small note-Ok so to clear up some confusion about your child,  I am an innocent child and WILL NOT WRITE LEMONS, SMUT, OR LIME, maybe a little fluff here and there (I might have my amazing friend help with those bits-well fluff-), the only reason this book is mature is for violence and language only... If you were hoping for some lemon, go find another book with it.