.+*Chapter 1: The Beginning*+.

-A/n: In this chapter you're 12.... also (F/C): Favorite Color, (L/N): Last Name-

"HEY FREAK!, GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE, WE HAVE GUESTS COMING OVER ANY MINUTE! AND DON'T FORGET MAKE YOURSELF PRESENTABLE"

You sighed as you put on your (F/C) long sleeve shirt, and (F/C) Leggings(You can change the outfit, just something with long sleeves). You brushed your (H/L) (H/C) hair and put in a high ponytail, after that put on some foundation to cover the bruises on your face and neck .

*Knock Knock*

"Hi Mrs.(L/N), I'm Mrs. Rodgers, and this is my son Toby".

"Hi!, You must be the new neighbors, I'm Mrs,(L/N) and this is my daughter (Y/N), Please come in".

.+*Your P.O.V*+.

I tried to keep my tics down because I didn't want to scare the new neighbors, after Mrs. Rodgers came in my mother took her to the kitchen.

"(Y/N), go to your room and play with Toby while we talk".

"O-Ok mother-r" I sighed

I walked upstairs to my room and twitched, making my neck make a cracking sound. I opened the door and Toby walked in after me, closing the door behind him. my room wasn't the prettiest. it had a (F/C) paint on the walls, a few posters of (F/A), a plain twin sized (F/C) bed, and a bookshelf with lots of romance and murder mysteries. I walked over to my bed and sat down, patting the space next to me.

"H-hi, I-I'm Toby-y, I-t's Nice-e to m-me-meet yo-you".

I noticed that Toby twitched while talking, and popped his neck, making a fairly loud cracking noise.

"I-it-it's Ni-Nice to-o me-meet yo-you Too-o To-Toby, I-I'm (Y-Y/N)"

I twitched a few times, making a few faint cracking sounds Dang it!

Great, you messed up, now he won't want to be friends with you, you freak!

Your such a loser, you can't even keep your tics under control, let alone talk normally!

Just die already you freak!

.+*Toby's P.O.V*+.

I noticed (Y/N) twitch a little and stutter while talking what if she is just like me?

No one cares if she likes you or not, your still a freak

go die already!

You'll never be normal!

Your such a freak! this is why your father doesn't love you!

I held my head, trying to make the voices stop, I shifted my eyes to meet (Y/N)'s, she looked concerned and twitched a little.

"Y-You ok-k To-Toby?"

"W-were fr-friends right-t (Y-Y/N)?"

"O-OF COURSE-E TO-TOBY!"

-hey, author~chan here, so today at school my friend was looking over my written draft and she said that the way (Y/N) stutters of looks like Oof, so she read it out loud and instead of "o-of" she said Oof ;-;. I also want to apologize for my horrible dialog...alright now, BACK TO THE STORY!-

"A-and yo-you p-promise-e no-t t-o judg-e m-me?"

"I-I woul-d n-never j-judge you-u To-Toby!"

I sighed, relieved

"I-I have-e S-Schizophrenia"

I saw (Y/N) gasp, no no no no no

I told you freak!

No one likes freaks! go die already!

She'll never be your friend!

Freaks like you shouldn't exist!

(Y/N) suddenly spoke up "I-I do-o too-o"

I was overjoyed, my body started to twitch a little faster than it normally does, but I didn't care.