.+*Chapter 2: The woods are a dangerous place*+.

-Heyyyyy, Author~Chan here! so I've decided to do a *Drum roll* TIME SKIP! , I'm sorry if you wanted something different... ;-;-

-Le time skip, brought to you by @Tinycat56! (if you're reading this then go check out my best friends account!)-

It's been about 2 years since I first met Toby, we used to walk to school together and joke about people at school. but that all ended when people started to bully Toby because he was "different", now he is home schooled so I don't get to see him a lot.

*Beep Beep Beep*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and put my pillow over my head to block out the sound.

"Just-t sh-shut up already-y!" I yelled as I brought my fist down onto the alarm clock my eyes widened as I realized what I just did.

I watched in horror as the clock fell to the ground and crack when it made impact with the wood floor I'm so dead if mom finds out I broke another clock. I cringed at the thought of what my punishment would be if she found out I broke another alarm clock.

"I don't-t f-feel li-like dying-g today" I muttered as I walked to my closet, getting out a (F/C) hoodie and (F/C) shorts(or something different, it's your character so it's your choice...;-;).

-Oh, I forgot to mention, it's summer break right now so you don't have school-

I grabbed my (F/C) bag, stuffing my broken clock into it, and grabbed a waffle from the toaster, then headed out the door, making my way to Toby's house. I was so excited to see him, I haven't seen him since last month and I was dying to talk to him about how boring my break has been without him.

*Knock Knock* I quietly knocked on the door, assuming Toby's dad was passed out

"Hey y-you!" I whisper yelled as Toby opened the door

"H-hey (Y/N), Can w-we go for-r a-a walk?, M-my dad i-is drinking-g again..." Toby whispered

"Sure!" I grabbed his hand and made my way to the sidewalk, happily chatting with Toby as we walked to the trail in the forest.

"S-so how's l-life?" I questioned, looking at Toby with curious eyes

"I-It's alright, what-t about y-your's?" I heard Toby mumble something under his breath

"t-terrible as always-s" I rolled my eyes punched Toby's arm lightly

while we were walking I shared some of my waffle with Toby, that boy can eat a mountain of waffles and eat some more after that, Toby really loves waffles. I giggled at the thought of Toby eating a mountain made of waffles, Toby turned his head my way and gave me a questioning look, that just made me laugh even more.

"Y-you ok (Y-Y/N)?" Toby looked worried now

I calmed down enough to answer and gave him a nod, we continued to walk until we got to a clearing

"It's b-beautiful here Toby-y!" I yelled into the air, I heard Toby laugh a little

"What?" I I whipped my head around and faced Toby, standing on my tiptoes so I could match Toby's height

"N-nothing" I gave Toby a goofy grin and sprinted into the middle of the clearing, Toby took a second to realize I was gone and chased after me. I shrieked as Toby caught me, making us both fall to the ground.

"N-no fair! y-your faster-r than me!" I laughed

-Time skip brought to you by school, (I'm currently in third hour writing this, oof)-

Me and Toby have been out here for a while, the sun was setting and it was a little dark.

"H-hey Toby, I think-k we should g-get back h-home now"

"O-ok (Y/N)"

as me and Toby made our way down the path we heard some twigs snap behind us

"Go. To. sleep!"

BOOM CLIFFHANGER! bai also I'm sorry this chapter is short, but I promise the next one will be longer!