Eight

Alexa stood in her dorm and sighed as she stood packing. She looked to the doorway and sighed as she saw Draco there. She looked to him and glared "what are you doing you doing up here?" She asked as he sighed "I've been up here before you know" he said as he looked to her and smirked "malfoy" "okay Lupin is your playing that game, Scarlett let me up here. She's worried about you and so am I" He said as Alexa looked to him and sighed as she continued to pack a small bag and sighed as she ran a hand through her hair and looked to him "you don't need to me, I won't be your problem soon" she said as he looked to her and frowned "what do you mean" he asked as she looked to h and rolled her eyes "my father is faking me out and it's not what I want so I'm running away" she said.

Alexa went to push past Draco as he grabbed her arm and looked to her "you can't go, your pregnant with my baby" he said as she looked to him and smiled. She placed a hand on his cheek and smiled as she looked to him. She learnt in and kissed him briefly before she pulled away and looked to him and smiled "this is for the best Bessie's we can't have a baby we're still kids and you don't want to me with me, you deserve a pure blood girl who can give you the family you want and deserve" she said as he looked to her and sighed "what if I don't want anyone else" He asked as she looked to him and smiled "of course you do, you just love the risk of me. I know it's not personal" she said as he pulled her close and kissed her before she walked off.

***

Later that day, Alexa sat on the bedroom at Malfoy Manor and looked to Scarlett "thanks for this, you won't don't tell anyone I'm here even your brother. I need to do this and I know he will hate me for it" Alexa said as Scarlett looked to her and smiled "your my best friend and it's your body and he will have to get over himself won't he" Scarlett said as Alexa looked to him and smiled as Narcissa Walked into the room and looked to the girls "Alexa are you ready, st mungos are waiting for us" she asked as Alexa nodded. She looked to Scarlett and hugged her "it's going to be okay" Scarlett said knowing how scared her best friend was over having an abortion.

***

Later that day, Scarlett got back to hogwarts and smiled as she saw Draco in the common room "Lexa left" he said as she nodded "she told me this morning, are you okay" Scarlett asked her brother as he looked to her and sighed "I don't know, I miss her and she said I should be with pureblood witch and get over her" Draco said as Scarlett looked to him and smiled "it will be okay" she said as he looked to her and sighed "no, toy don't get it scar. I don't want anyone else. It's her. Alexa is the one. I'm in love with her" Draco said as Scarlett looked to him shocked realising he was in the dark over what Alexa was doing in that moment in time.