Chapter 1

Jason B. Clark. That name means nothing to most. He's known by very, very few as an orphan boy who ran away from is dysfunctional family. He has another name, however. And that name is known all throughout the world as one of the most honorable names in history. It is known for it's good deeds. But that name isn't well known like a Celebrity's name, where it one day just got loved. No, this is a story about how that name became one of the most valuable names in the world...

The time is now 9:45, time to close up the 'Fancy Chameleon'. It was a place where Jason and many other people where to make insanely over-the top clothes commissioned by customers. They always went so overboard because most of the time, it was the guy running the business who was making the designs. His name is Visk Norwell, an indian fashion designer. And because of his great wealth, we got access to materials that normal people often couldn't get. And because of this as well as Visk's amazing designing skills, the Fancy Chameleon was an incredibly successful business, even being the No. 1 choice for Cosplayers around the world. In Jason's time living as Visk's Apprentice, He had become the best worker in the business, and was even getting better at designing. Although he has never actually got to create his own designs. "Child, let us return to our Suburban place of resting." Don't worry, that's just how Visk talks. Some would even say he could recite shakespeare without effort.

Jason hurried out to the car, where Visk was waiting in the Shotgun seat at. He often had Jason Driving the car ever since he got his licence. "Did I do well today, Mr. Norwell?" asked Jason. Visk replied, without turning to him, "You did well as always, Brunette. Note however, that this still climbs above that of my average employee's limits." Jason felt slightly proud of himself, though not as much as he thought he should be. "Child, there's something I should speak of with yourself." Said Visk, in a far more serious manner. "Of every human I have known, you are by far the lowest in potential when you count in hiding physical objects from my sight." Jason worried, what could Visk have found? "It seems I have discovered your stashings of Costume Designs." Jason panicked, quickly saying, "I'm sorry Mr. Norwell. I apologize if my designs want to make you belch out every inch of your internal tissues." If your wondering, Visk said something like that once. "No, no, youngest Brunette. I am actually quite fond of your creations, and I believe that when your preparations are in order, you may create at your vary leisure. Oh how long I have waited to give you such a privilege." Jason Smiled, now very proud of himself. For him this was a huge milestone.

They had now returned home, to Visk's beautifully painted house. By now, the chef Visk had hire an hour ago was done with their feast. A Well done Steak, Mashed Potatoes and Peas. "Good, Linda, you have cooked well. Now Go! GO!" Linda hurried out of the house. "Let us feast, young child, my stomach is thinking about consuming me from the inside and out." Jason Nodded Uncomfortably at what he just had to hear. Everything was delicious, as expected from Linda. After dinner, Jason went upstairs to his room, where he started making designs for the first thing he was going to make that would be his own design. 'Something like - uh... like a Demon Wizard!' he thought to himself, a bit excited. For hours on end, he doodled and sketched, looking for the right design to use. He tried to integrate as many interesting shapes and as many colors as possible... but after hours Jason just fell right asleep.

The next morning, Visk had already taken the car to work, as mornings went. Jason's work didn't start until 5:45, where in those hours he had the opportunity to walk around, buy his breakfast at his favorite place, Uncle Marmon's. As far as Jason knew, the way they made their Bacon and Egg Croissant sandwiches was by making a sacrifice, and then Heaven would send those beauties down from the heavens. During his time away from work, he would also do community service, help the place out a little. After all, New Shankston was in serious need of confident, good spirited people. The place was crawling with crime, the streets where crawling with litter, and almost nobody either could or would not do much about it. But in addition to those things, there was also a 45 minute opening between when Jason's work started, and when School got out for every other kid. And in that time, Jason was able to talk to some people he had befriended. Clayton Brullston, Tall skinny black kid with blonde hair, he was always super chill. Ashley Stone, Really short, SUPER skinny, incredibly pale Scandinavian girl with short black hair, she's very kind and super shy. Frank Burnstein, Half German Half Japanese with Dark brown hair, he's always nice to have a conversation with, and an expert in robotics. And Anna Ramon, Hispanic Girl, but was born and grew up in france, She's interesting to talk with when she's not hungry or sleepy, which was near never.