Chapter Two

Getting home from the bar that night, I couldn't stop thinking of Serilda. What was she like when she wasn't destroying a car? Was she smart? I mean of course she is, she is majoring in Biology. I started thinking of her blue-gray eyes. How they looked in the moonlight, her jet black hair and how I could tell that it was curly. Her lips and how they would be with them wrapped around my cock. I started picturing Serilda in a nice sexy outfit just for me, getting on her knees and pumping with one hand and slowly licking the top with her tongue, looking up at me while she does it. I start pumping my dick with my hand imagining her going faster with her mouth no longer teasing me. I see her half smile in my mind and I loose it, cumming to the thought of Serilda. Cleaning myself up, I slowly drifted off to sleep thinking of this beauty.

~Serilda's P.O.V~

My mother always told me that if I was to ever get married, hire a private investigator to make sure they're not going to cheat. I remember the first time I met Russell. We were at a frat party freshman year, he had invited me despite the warnings that he should stay away from me since I'm crazy and come from a long line of them. I don't tell anyone my last name, my family is pretty famous in this state. I tend to not talk to them anymore. I get the crazy from my dad's side of the family. I'm not really a party person, so I went into a room, soon discovering it was Russell's. I saw pictures of him with his family standing in front of the Eiffel Tower, they seem happy and normal is this what a normal family looks like? Russell walked into the room, two drinks in his hands.

"Hey, there you are beautiful, care for a drink? It's not alcohol its pink lemonade." Russell smiled at me and walked over

"Russell, I'm warning you, I'm not the type of girl you want to be with. I'm crazy, I will ruin your life somehow." I warned him taking the lemonade

"Serilda, you're to deep in your own head. Whatever anyone has told you from wherever you're from, they're wrong. I can see things in you no one else can. So, with that said, tell me where your name came from." He sounded demanding not asking.

"My mother picked it out, it's Teutonic meaning a maiden in battle armor."

"What the fuck is Teutonic?"

"It's the Order of Brothers of the German House of Saint Mary in Jerusalem. The Teutonic Order was formed to aid Christians on their pilgrimages to the Holy Land and make hospitals."

"So, they were what exactly? Protectors?

"Well, my names means maiden in battle armor so yes I guess they were protectors but mostly they were warriors not afraid to kill someone when needed."

The next thing I know Russell is coming closer to me leaning in for a kiss. My mind is telling me no, to break this cycle, but I can't help myself, I kiss him back. Next thing I know, I'm waking up next to Russell. Last night was a blur, but I know we had sex, I can't remember the details. With Russell still sleeping, I grab the lemonade he gave me last night, I need to test this. I see Erica, she's majoring in biology as well.

"Erica, I think Russell drugged me last night. I didn't finish the lemonade but I know something is in here. We need to take it to the lab to test it."

"If he drugged you, what are you going to do?" Erica questioned

"Ruin his life."

Taking the sample back to the lab, sure enough, it had Xanax in it.

"Serilda, what are you thinking?" Erica asked after a long pause.

"I think it's time to get the book."

Erica nodded. I've known Erica my whole life, she's good, she just got mixed up with me. I need good to balance out my life or else I'll end up like them, my family. I won't do anything drastic, although I can't help but want to, that's where Erica comes in. Looking through my family book we decide on something and soon Russell can't be with anyone other than me, and his relationships after me, will be a living hell. Time span, three years. I tried to talk Erica out of picking this one but it was the nicest one to do according to her. After leaving the lab I saw Russell and sure enough he stopped what he was doing and came to me.