chapter 4

"Has anyone ever tolden you how clumsy you are" Kevin says as he throws me over his shoulder.

"Kevin let me go I can walk" I complain. Kevin laughs but then smacks my ass

"When we get home I'ma have to punish you real bad" Kevin says in a seductive tone. I stop struggling because of how red my cheeks got. He throws me on to the seat of the car. After some time of being in the car we get to his house. He carries me inside into his room. I land on his bed. I blush like crazy thinking about what he's gonna do with me.

"I need to change so I'll be right back" he says. I grab his arm and pull him back I take his shirt off an mine too and put his on. I feel his erection push against me I look at his abs. I go to his ear.

"Can I sleep in your room" I whisper in his ear. He smirks. "Ooo it's seems I'ma have to teach u a lesson about teasing" he says. I bite my lip

"You can't do anything old man" I say. He smirks. "Let me show you" he says. He pushes me to the bed and jumps on top of me. He kisses my neck with more hunger and lifts over his shirt from my body he removes my bra and cups my boob. He slips his tongue on my nipple and his tongue begins to tease it. I moan. He moves down lower. He takes off my sweats and underwear. I'm blushing like a mad person he chuckles. He pulls down his pants and boxer. Shit should I tell him I'm virgin. He's gonna rip me apart he's so big.

"Don't worry I'll be gentle and take responsibility for you" he says in a reasurring tone. "But not today I don't have a condom today" he says. I blush and nod and put my clothes back on. He lays down with me and hugs me from behind and spoons with me. After some time of kissing we cuddle till we sleep.