Chapter 4

I blinked at him, unsure of how to react. I hadn't seen this guy in two months and I sure as hell didn't think I'd ever see him again.

It really do be like that.

"I think you're in the wrong place." I spoke up. Jungkook's noisy Timberlands clicking towards me where I stood.

"Hyung!" He exclaimed, pushing me aside. He gestured for Seokjin to come inside and all I could do was stand there with my mouth gaping.

The sound of the door closing brought me back down to earth and I stared at the two boys.

"Yah!" I shouted, realizing Jungkook had just shoved me. I grabbed him by the ear, tugging at it.

"Owww Noona! Not in front of Jin Hyung." Jungkook whined.

Jin looked at the both of us, amused.

"This is your older sister you were talking about?" He asked, looking at me and then at Jungkook.

He nodded, backing away from me a bit.

"Jeon Y/N." I 'introduced'.

Jin seemed amused by that, deciding to play along.

"Kim Seokjin." He greeted, taking my hand and kissing the back of it.

My cheeks turned pink, my mind flickering back to that drunken night.

Jungkook's voice broke me from my daydreaming.

"Ok Great, now that you met her, come play video games with me!" He exclaimed.

Seokjin nodded at my brother, following him into the living room to play games, turning back to wink at me before returning his focus to Jungkook.

I flushed pink again, trying my best not to seem affected.

"Jungkook." Seokjin said, getting the younger's attention.

"Yeah?" He looked at his hyung.

"Did you know your sister and I used to go high school together?" He asked.

This wasn't fucking happening to me.

He knew the entire time.

"Really Noona?" He grinned.

I nodded.

"That's cool!" He exclaimed.

"Yep." I murmured.

"She once confessed to me." He began making my cheeks heat up, this time in embarrassment and not because I was flustered. He was going to tell Jungkook about the time I dumped cake all over him.

Oh boy.

"Hahaha, okay Jin, that's enough!" I laughed nervously, walking into the living room fully with a fake smile.

"Noona, you used to have a crush on him?" Jungkook asked.

I shook my head.

"No! W-well yes, but I was a freshman! That doesn't mean anything, right Jin?" I blurted.

"Oppa." He said simply.

"What?" I questioned.

"Oppa. Call me Oppa." He grinned.

"I'll call you Sunbae-nim." I deadpanned.

"You aren't my underclassmen anymore. Neither of us are in school." He chuckled.

"Fine, then just Nim." I scoffed.

He shook his head.

"Oppa." He said.

"Can you two relax? This room just got 10 degrees hotter and it's making me uncomfortable." Jungkook complained.

"I'm going upstairs now Jungkook. Have fun with Jin." I said, purposely dropping the honorific.