Past

*11 years ago*

READERS POV

Beep-beep-beeep
"Huh!? what is that noise? Where am I? I can't remember anything" I think to myself panicking looking around. I look to see that I'm on a soft white bed with soft white pillows. I look over to my left to see a machine it look like plankton friend that look like a computer on a pole from sponge bob square pants from the cartoon "heheh hello there" I said talking to the computer. It did nothing but a beeping noise I frowned that it didn't respond to me. I look over to my right to see three lined up chairs facing my direction but no one was sitting on it. I felt scared and lonely I look to the front of me to see a green door i could hear whispering on the other side of the door. The whispering stop the only thing I could hear was the beeping from the computer until I heard the door open. A man in a white coat with something around his neck and brown hair came in the room and closed the door behind him "ah i see your awake my name is Dr Bryan what's your name" Dr Bryan asked me "ummm I think it was Y/N..... yeah Y/N" i replied to the doctor with a big smile. He smiled back ruffling my hair I giggled as he stop ruffling my hair he's smile turned to a frown I stop giggling and ask what's wrong "umm Y/N do you remember who your mum is?" Dr Bryan ask with a sad tone I frown and a tear rolled down my face and nodded my head yes "I remember what she did" I said in a sad toned. The doctor knew what happened to my parents and he also knew i had to go to foster he hugged me and wipe the tear of my face "hey hey it's ok there's a lady outside who's going to take care of you and your gonna meet so many other kids" he said trying to cheer me up which did. The doctor let go of me and took off this wire things that were connected to my arms and did a check up on me to see if I was fine and nothing was wrong with me. After he finished he helped me of the bed and walk out to the room to see a woman in a red long dress with a grey coat and black high heels she also had a brown bun with little string of hair out. I smiled at her and she smiled back at me "hello sweetie my name is Miss Annie what's yours" Miss Annie said to me "I'm Y/N nice to meet you miss Annie" i said excited to meet her "why don't you come with me we're going to a place full of lovely kids I bet you'll make lots of friends there" Annie said to you taking hold of my hand. I nodded to her telling I wanted to come as we walked away I looked back at the doctor and waved goodbye while smiling. He smiled and waved back.

*5 mouth later*
I was drawing a picture with my F/C since it's my favorite color. I look over at the other kids in here playing with toys and drawing to in peace to. When I finished my drawing I saw Miss Annie that works here with other lady come through the door. All the kids in the room stop what they were doing and looked over at the new lady that walked in here. The new lady giggled as the kids walked to her "Awww I just wanna take all of you with me but sadly I can't" I heard the new lady say to all the kids that crowed her. I stop drawing and stood up and walked over to the lady " Hello my name Y/N" I said smiling to the new lady she looked over at me and the direction I came from then she smiled back at me. "Are those your drawings there" she asked me pointing to my drawings i nodded my head and still smiled. She looks over to Miss Annie and said "I'll take this one Y/N" I made a confused face when she said my name then Miss Annie look at me and smiled "looks like you got a new mum Y/N" Miss Annie says patting my head. I jumped up and downed and squealed in excitement "I don't care what my mum did in the past as long as I have a mother that loved me from heart" I thought in my head. I looked over to the lady and hugged her "thank you so much miss" I said hugging the lady legs. She giggled and patted my "You can call me mum or M/N if you feel uncomfortable saying mum" M/N said to me.

*Time skip*
While I walked outside with my new mum I waved goodbye to all the other kids that I made friends with. "Want McDonald's or something sweetie" mum asked me while walking to the car I nodded my head as we enter the car. I sat at the back near the window opposite side from my mum "buckle your seat belt sweetie" mum Oder me as I place my F/C backpack to the seat next to me. I reach for the seat belt and buckle it and off we went to F/F/S

*After that you new mother loved you from the bottom of her heart and kept loving you for on and on*

( thanks for reading I know it's not really good but I tried I love you all and hope you have a nice day and I have the whole story planned out so no need to worry about writers block for now I'll try uploading 1 chapter everyday but you know school and all and again I love you all bye ( ^ω^ )^ - ^