Sofia

Sofia is from : Sofia's Regret and from : king Aiden. By me. Also from : Queen sondra by adecroliere146 "Sofia is a peaceful pokemon that everyone talks to when in need."

Name : Sofia
Gender : Female
Pokemon : Ninetales
Strength : vary good
Speed : not to good
IQ: gifted
Age : 450
sexuality : Straight

Traits :

Clever
Devoted
Calm
Strong-willed
Respectful

Family :

Dad : Flame a Ninetales
Mom Amber : a Ninetales
Brother : Logan a shiny Ninetales
Mate : ?
Daughter: ?

Move set :

Flamethrower
Fire blast
Heat wave
Hex

Description:

Sofia is a middle age ninetales,
She enjoys spending time with her friends and going for long walks. She owns her own business selling rare items, mostly known to sell fire stones. She is kind to all even if they are rude to her, she'll find away to ignore them. She is a loyal ninetales with lot's a wisdom to give, many come to her with their problems and she is always happy to give advice and help. Sofia hates her ability to curse others and is vary protective, she'll never let other even touch her nine tails out of fear for their safety. She doesn't like being touched at all in fact or getting dirty, she is vary clean. Sofia is selfless and it is vary rare to see her shout or get angry.
She can get snoopy when she feels there's a bad Pokémon, she'll sniff them out and expose them for who they are. Also she love to tell stories, mostly of experiences she went through or learned about.