Ramune

Ramune is from Echos of the cursed forest. He's the Prince of everfree and a loyal warrior and brother. And personally my favourite Oc character that I wrote about.

Name : Ramune
Gender : Male
Pokemon : Vaporeon
Strength : Vary strong and muscular
Smarts : Good
Speed : Good
Age : 24
sexuality : bisexual

Traits

Moral
Loyal
Ambitious
Resentful
Observant
+Spiritual

Family

Dad: Flash (a jolteon)
Mom : Spark : (a jolteon)
Brother : Blaze (a flareon)
Sister in low : Emma (a espeon)
Sister in low : Angelica (a shiny glaceon)
Nece : Steel (a shiny umbreon)
Mate : Shawn (a leafeon)
Brother in low : Shadow (a umbreon)
Exmate : Julia (a vaporeon.)
child : Rainer (a shiny vaporeon)

Description :

Ramune is known as the younger brother of the King. Ramune is the prince of everfree and it's defender. Ramune has a lot of scars on his body. Along his shoulders and tail. Even his hind legs and his one ear has multiple tears.

Ramune is a stubborn Vaporeon with complex emotions. Ramune is often looked down on from making poor discussion but praised for his talent fighting skills. Ramune cares about family even if he is envious of his older brother for being king. Ramune longs to be king. But even if he feel he deserves to be king he's proven himself to be loyal to Blaze and would never hurt him. Ramune sees Blaze as his best friend, even when he resented him. He was worried Blaze would abandon him and was dealing with a lot of emotions. Ramune is one of the most spiritual Pokémon (in this story anyways) he has the gift to see spirits in his sleep and even when awake. He had multiple experiences and even travelled between the golden forest and Darkrai's cave by choice. Ramune is known to be playful and even silly. He can be stern as well, he is a mixture of both.

Cause of Death :

Died falling off a waterfall to save Steel. Echo was the cause of this.