Chapter 6

3rd Point Perspective

After having dinner Khushi goes towards her room and to see her sister happily talking about love on her radio while at the same time blushing while talking about it. Unfortunately, Khushi doesn't hear her radio talk but she is assuming that her topic for today was love as Saumya said that yesterday to her.

Khushi's POV

Is she thinking about that guy... what's his name... Yes, Reyaan, while doing her show? Oh gosh, she is too young for this stuff. I need to stop her.

Khushi's POV ends

As Khushi goes towards Saumya she sees her confused about something while talking to her caller. She sees her cutting the call after that she sees Saumya lost. Since Khushi was standing far from Saumya she couldn't hear anything and also because Saumya has a soft voice which reduced Khushi's chances of hearing her.

Saumya's POV

I suddenly heard a click that bought me back from my thinking mode. I looked up to see my dear sister looking at me with her face asking too many questions.

Saumya - Hi di ( I said that with a big bright smile to stop her from worrying about me)

Khushi - Stop your fake smiling and tell me who is Reyaan?

Saumya - Di he is a friend that's all and he failed a year that's why he is in my class.

I am sorry di I am lying to you that he is a friend as I know I have feelings for him but I don't know if he likes me well.

Khushi - Fine I want to meet him, I will come to drop you tomorrow at school and there you will introduce him to me.

I can't let her meet him, I should do something. I am dead.

Saumya - Sure, anyway di tell me why did you actually come late? I know you too well to know you are lying.

3rd Point Perspective

Khushi starts getting emotional as her sister was the only one who could see the lie, not even her parents could see the lie.

Khushi (upset)- I and Carly broke our friendship.

Saumya (excited and happy) - really?

Khushi (upset) - yes but why are you so happy?

Saumya - She was using you and you being innocent couldn't figure it out. Di you know that I hate her and do you know she is jealous of you.

Khushi (shocked) - Jealous? Of me? Why?

Saumya - You are prettier than her, nicer than her, have better grades than her. There are loads more.

Khushi - what? That's not true

Saumya - yes it is ... di it's already 10 and I have school tomorrow. Let's sleep

Saumya' POV

How do I tell you di that Carly was never a good friend? I know di that you are too innocent to understand this. Di not everyone is nice in this world and no one knows it better than me.

Precap - Khushi and Rudra meet