Chapter_1

It was dark and the raining had subsided from cats and dogs to drizzling but for someone who is lying on the wet ground, of a freezing cold forest, it is too chilly and rain doesn't help the matter.
I decided that once i had sprained both my ankles while trying to find my way back, that any attempt at walking will only make the matters worse and so I let my body go limp and rest by a thick tree.
That was around 2 hours I think, i left my Iphone X at home and can't figure out what time it was. Charlie must be worried sick by now and almost half the town would be out there looking for poor me.
Suddenly I heard a few twigs snap from behind the bushes, maybe it was a wild animal after all i was in the forest ,not in a park where all the animals are restrained.
I was too lost in my thoughts to even open up my eyes ,but when i finally did, I saw that I was being lifted by someone who firstly wasn't wearing a shirt and secondly was too warm and cozy, that was my last thought before i drifted into a deep slumber after a long day.
It seemed like a good few hours had gone by before i was woken up, when i opened my eyes ,it was charlie waking me up from my sleep. He said he was very angry that i had acted in such a careless manner and not think of the repercussions of such bad decisions.
But after that he gave me an awkward kiss on the head saying never to scare him like that ever again and left the living room. In that moment he looked so old and all his wrinkles were prominent, that i couldn't help but blame myself for him aging too fast too soon.
He told me to go to my room, to change the dirty clothes take a shower and go back to sleep that i seemed to have a fever and would need to rest at home as suggested by the doctor.
He was in the kitchen when he called that he was making scrambled eggs and that he would leave some for me so that i can have them later, he also said to thank Sam Uley for finding me in the forest last night.
That was my last thought before i mindlessly changed into fresh warm clothes and went to bed feeling the effect of the medicine the doctor had given.

Here's the first chapter hope you enjoy!
This is your Author,Sara here.