Chapter_2

It was 15th September today, 2 days since my eventful birthday, 24 hours 37 minutes and 12 seconds since They left, seeing as i had let my imagination run too far along, I decided that I will try to move on just like I promised Him, He was right,as always.
I know that moving on takes time but as long as I keep trying I will be better, and this time i will learn not to fully rely on someone even if they claim to be your soulmate.
Today as I was coming back from school I saw some old Bikes and that gave me the idea that i should buy one for myself too.
I dialed Jacob since he had a lot of information of these sorts, he picked up on the 5th ring when i had been just about to cancel the call, he said,"Hey who is this? Bella?".
I asked"Hey Jacob wanna hangout with me today?" he first sounded were excited and started asking the timing and place and when he finally calmed down, he asked what were we going to buy to which I simply said, "You'll see."
We went shopping for a nice ride for me since the truck was slowly losing its touch.
We decided on a black and red Rabbit it was a vintage but turns out I have a thing for oldies and Jake seemed crazy excited since this was his dream car and he was currently refurbishing this same exact car.
When we returned I turned to say thanks to Jacob and saw that his eyes were shining and instead of just a small thanks I hugged him, he seemed to be liking it a lot, since he was not ready to let go but finally did and we decided to meet up soon.
Then he left on his heavy bike, gosh he looked so handsome in leather jackets, when did he gain so much muscle.
Oh my God where are these thoughts coming from and why am i drooling over my best friend, I just got out of a relationship I don't need this right now!

Hey Sara here hope you enjoy!
Share this with your friends, this is my first fanfiction so don't judge pls.