TEMPORARY CLOSING

Hey guys!

So here's the thing, a lot of the members are saying that they will have to pass up for the next groupings for they are getting busy with school/work, and that they will be back once schedule is cleared.

As I told those who have begged off before, I perfectly understand that they have priorities and this book club will never be a hindrance to that.

Our numbers are dwindling, although still substantial to carry on with the groupings, plus I can still do advertising. But the thing is I, myself am having a hard time to manage WHBC at all.

My story is taking the heavy blow because it had to take the back seat when I begun allotting time more on this book club than my updates.

So I guess it's time for me to redirect my attention to what really needs it, and that would be DGBM.

I would like to thank all of my new friends here, WHBC Clan, for joining this BC and sharing your awesome stories. It was really a pleasure working with you guys. I enjoyed the experience. Please don't hessitate to message me if you need someone to talk to or even if it's just plain chikahan. I would gladly be of service :-). Same with the other members. Remember I will always treat you as my family here on wattpad.

But for now, I will be closing shop. As stated above it will be temporary. I might, and I'm sure I will, open it again once I have the energy and time to do so. Of course everyone will always be welcome to come back and join.

So I guess this is it! Bye for now and I'll see you around guys. Love you all <3 <3 <3 :-)