Ze Angel/Demon Family

Chapter 1   

   Once upon a time there lived a not so normal family. This family were not just humans, but they were also part angel/demon. They had a kid named Shin and he was a hybrid of angel and demon. This is the tale of how they lived in peace.

(Switch to ??? perspective)   

               I started walking around the house waiting for my family to get home. They had gone to the mall, which I wasn't allowed to go to yet because I couldn't hide my wings or holo.I am only 10, I got 3 more years until my wings/holo will hide themselves or I could train super hard making it drop to 1 year. I have no friends because I have been hidden my whole life. I just wish I could hide my wings and holo already so I could go to school. My family is the only family that has a angel or demon form. Of course that does not imply to me, i got both forms. I would of been able to hide my wings and holo already, but it takes hybrids twice as long as a demon or angel. My parents names are Reese and James, my Mom (Reese) is an Angel and my Dad (James) is a demon.

(Switch to ??? perspective)

I'm stuck in these woods, I hope I can find a house or someone to help me out. ??? gets closer to the trespass sign and reads, "If you are not a member of this land, don't pass."

I'm still gonna go check it out see if anyone is home. Wait, I see someone in the window, are those w-wings... and a holo?! I don't care, I must go ask for some help. *Knock Know Knock* voice from inside says, "Who is there?" and ??? replies with, "i need some help to get out this forest, can you help me?" The voice from inside went quiet and then said, "Come in and be quick about it." I came inside and ??? asked for my name. 'My name is Ruke, what is your name?"

(Switch back to Shin's perspective)

"My name is Shin if you must know," then I added, "Don't tell anyone what you've seen out here."

Ruke replied, "Y-y-yes s-s-sir."

(Ruke goes with Shin to the edge of the forest)

Ruke handed me a mysterious looking knife that said "Marine Corp" on it.

(Switch to Shin's perspective)

"That guy was weird."

The day went back to normal, or so I thought. I heard someone knocking, so I took caution and looked at them from the top of the house. I could see the name "F.B.I" on their hats. They were talking about something, I couldn't tell. I went downstairs and got a bowling ball then got back to the roof. I dropped the bowling ball onto the head of the captain and than that's when they saw me. I could clearly hear "come down now" from them. I decided to pull out the knife Ruke gave to me and flipped it open. I saw a button that had said, "Press for emergencies." I pressed the button and than it turned into a gun.

(Switch to Ruke's perspective)

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring* That was the weapon I gave to Shin for emergencies, I guess it means that he is in danger. I got to get to him quick before anything happens to him!

(15 Minutes later)

I found the portal, let's hope I'm not late.

(Jumps through portal)

"SHIN WHERE ARE YOU"

(Switch to Shin's perspective)

Hears Ruke yell. "I can't speak," I than added "I'm getting ambushed by F.B.I!"

(Switch to Ruke's perspective)

"I'M COMING"

*Ruke transforms into a Demon*

I ambushed the F.B.I that had ambushed Shin.