PROLOGUE

"What does he think of himself? Coming with a degree and competing for the manager position already? I worked hard for three years to get this position and now the company wants to give him a chance too? Bullshit!!" Shen Yue screamed in her cabin.

JiaQi, her best friend and her colleague was listening to her rant for the last half an hour and she didn't know how to calm her best friend who was a tigress today.

"Yue!! Calm down. Boss just stated they'll give him a chance, he hasn't got the position yet." She tried to calm her down again.

"Can't you see how unfair this is, Jia? I've been working in this company for the last five years and from the past three years, I'm working hard for the promotion to get that manager position and when only three months are left, they're informing me there is another contender too! And if you've forgotten he has ZERO work experience. How can they do this? I'm sure that guy, Dylan Wang has contacts!!" Shen Yue screamed again.

"That girl is so annoying, I swear! She thinks only she is worthy of the manager position just because she has the experience. She has forgotten that every position requires some educational qualifications and I've that. How can the company even consider giving her a chance?" Dylan screamed while sitting in his car parked at the the office building.

XiZe, his best friend was listening to his rant for the last half an hour and could not calm him down.

"Chill, bro! She hasn't got the position yet." He said while chatting with his second girlfriend of the week.

"And I'd have to make sure that girl, Shen Yue, won't get that position at any cost." Dylan declared.

"Contacts? Then your chances are less Yue!" JiaQi said.

"Yes. That's why we need to think of something to stop him." Yue explained.

"But it won't be easy. I've heard company's head is fond of her and she has been working for this position for the past three years. She has the experience which you haven't." XiZe explained.

"Then we need to think of something to stop her." Dylan said.

"I have a plan! "JiaQi said with a grin.

"What?" Yue asked with interest.

"I have a plan! "XiZe said with a smirk.

"I knew I could rely on you." Dylan said with a grin.

"Date him!" JiaQi said.

"Date her! "XiZe said.

"What? Date? Never!" Both said at the same time but at different places.

"Uff! I'm not telling you to date him for real. Just play a little. He's single, you are pretty. Make him fall for you, tell him how much this position means to you, I'm sure he'll sacrifice the position for you." JiaQi explained.

"Such a shitty plan! First, I'll never date a blockhead like him and second, I cannot play with someone's emotions. It isn't right." Yue argued.

"Bro! You don't have to date her for real. Think about it. She's single and beautiful, you are hot. Make her fall in love with you, tell her how much this position is important to you, I'm sure she'll sacrifice the position for you." XiZe explained.

"Crap! I'm not dating that annoying girl, no matter what!" Dylan argued.

"You think he'll fall madly in love with you? Don't you know, boys? They hardly invest their emotions in relationships. The day you'll break up with him, the very next day he'll start seeing another girl. I can bet on that." JiaQi stated her point. "Think again. If he'll himself withdraw his name, then there will be no competition and the position will be yours in no time. Can you think of any other way to stop him?

"No." Yue said after thinking a little. "You are right, he's a jerk, anyway. Let's do this."

"Why? What's wrong with her? She's much better than the girls you've dated before! It's the best and the easiest way to get her rid of the competition. Do you have any other idea?" XiZe asked.

"No." Dylan replied. "Fine. Let's do this! "

"Dylan Wang! Get ready to fall in love with me." Yue smirked.

"Get ready to fall in love with me, Shen Yue!"Dylan smirked.

____________________________________
Hello everyone!  I'm back with another story. I suddenly had this idea and my hands were itching to pen it down. I've always wanted to write a story on office romance. It will be a romcom with a lot of twists and turns, I hope you'll enjoy.

About my other story, I'm almost done with the first chapter, will publish soonest. Thank you❤