Part 2 - Getting ready to go

*Outfit above is what you change into.

After a not so long breakfast with both Austin and I acting like we where still children and throwing little pieces of bacon at each other, we cleaned away what ever we left and placed our now empty plates on the counter top. This is something we do lots of times but I have made it a habit to clean whatever we leave there during the day whenever I can. I'm not really someone who likes cleaning but I hate when there's too much of a mess and hell would have frozen over if I ever see Austin cleaning up anything. While running past Austin, I gently tap his chest excitedly and squeal out "Gonna go get dressed real quick." He groans in disgust and pouts at me. "Don't take too long. We don't want to be late. Again." I snort slightly. "Oh shush, you. And anyway, anyone would have thought you were desperate to get away from me or something." I smirk at him, murmuring the last part as I walk upstairs to get ready.

However long it would take to get dressed later.

Sliding down the banister for the second time today, I sing slightly. "You're all going to hell. Goodbye!" Austin just looks at me, trying not to chuckle. "Really?" He questions me as I reach him. "Ah, come on! You know that I love that video! Anywho, let's get going.". Opening the door, I run out screaming, "Shotgun!!" at the top of my lungs and race towards the car as fast as possible, scrambling to get my keys out and find the right one before Austin locks the house up and follows me. I jam my keys into the lock and open the door, getting into the passenger's seat as soon as Austin reaches me. Buckling myself in, I stick my tongue out at him. "You witch!" He laughs, pointing at me. I smile wickedly at him. "You will feel my magical wrath!" He pretends to quiver and continues to laugh, closing my door for me. I question what just happened and why it is we act like we're five. Austen, I understand. Saying he is a childish person can be an understatement due to him being such a smiley and happy person and he is carefree like someone half his age would be. Still though, that's just how he is. I often find myself feeling a little silly after we do something like that. But acting like we're five has its ways to make certain aspects of life just that much more tolerable.

Sorry that this and the last chapter were so short. I am just trying to think of a possible way that this story will go but it is quite difficult. Figured that if I have at least a small event such as this to happen then might as well put it there while I am thinking of a big event that will come up in the story's timeline. As usual I have to thank wrxcam for the whole idea for this story